Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Helathy2BLiving

excessive laser appliance!

hey all!

How many times have you tried any laser treatment on your skin? Don't you think its dangerous to apply it too many times? Is it really that safe?

please let me know, waiting for your feedback.

hey all!

How many times have you tried any laser treatment on your skin? Don't you think its dangerous to apply it too many times? Is it really that safe?

please let me know, waiting for your feedback.

I had IPL's in early 2008, then Thermage later on that year. Everything went well. In the fall of 2009 I had 2 Affirm treatments and am now paying the price. Thin skin, 100's of extra lines, complete depletion of collagen(deep stretch marks on my face), beyond uneven skin tone, rolling scars and tiny holes over every part of my face. It's as though I had been a sunworshipper everyday of my life. The heat from lasers does significant dna and collagen damage and is not worth it at all. Do your research and take care of yourself 'naturally' with diet, exercise, vitamins, minerals, chiropractor, massage therapy, acupuncture, infared sauna, ionic foot baths, natural lotions, etc.

I had IPL's in early 2008, then Thermage later on that year. Everything went well. In the fall of 2009 I had 2 Affirm treatments and am now paying the price. Thin skin, 100's of extra lines, complete depletion of collagen(deep stretch marks on my face), beyond uneven skin tone, rolling scars and tiny holes over every part of my face. It's as though I had been a sunworshipper everyday of my life. The heat from lasers does significant dna and collagen damage and is not worth it at all. Do your research and take care of yourself 'naturally' with diet, exercise, vitamins, minerals, chiropractor, massage therapy, acupuncture, infared sauna, ionic foot baths, natural lotions, etc.