Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluekit

Before and After Pictures on Spiro?

Is there anyone out there who can share their before and after pictures of Spiro treatment with me? I just started 100 mg a few weeks ago and am not seeing any results yet. I know it's too early to see much of a change, but I am really worried that this isn't going to work for me and I need motivation to keep on going and stay positive. I understand if you don't want to post your pictures on a message board, so you could private message me instead.

I stopping taking Yasmin (which controlled my acne) 8 months ago and my face started breaking out with terrible cystic acne 6 months ago. It's so depressing.

I would GREATLY appreciate seeing your pictures. Thank you!

Hi there, I have been taking 100mg spiro, I started at the end of June. I stopped yasmin around X-mas time due to severe headaches while on it. Spiro has been fantastic for me, usually I have large cysts along the jaw line and chin, since spiro I have only had a few minor pimples which have gone away very quickly. At the age of 39 and bothered by acne I am hopeful that this will continue to be great for me! My dermatologist had prescribed Roaccutane but I wanted to try this fisrt.

Sorry I don't have any before or after pics