Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had a dream last night which is acne-related... how HORRIBLE is this. im stressed out with my face for sure.. one of the reasons is to get money for curing acne definitely .

im a student and my family never support me mentally and financially when i try to find ways to deal with my face. i couldnt stand it anymore after a BAD breakout this summer, thus i went to a derm ytd. generally he said the whole progress will take half a year for all the gunk to get out and it costs 1300 US dollars in total just for antibiotic, steiva-a cream, vitamin E and a cream preventing hyperpigmentation from taking antibiotic. consultation fee included. hello? i thought i just need retin-a/differin/duac only! (as diacneal made me clear before)

god i couldnt afford this and i need to get a part time job for paying this shit. the doc is trying to get my money anyway. i want to get these in a pharmacy but they are all prescibed stuff that means i must head to my derm for these..

im already stressed becoz of my pizza face but now i have to go to work in my school years just to pay some prescriptions. the following year would be = job+study only. my life is so occupied by acne and my first job is to get money for curing acne. :sick: sob*

should i go back to the derm? anyone have similar experience?

Edited by lameleah

I could spend ten grand on a trip through Europe OR think outside the box, spending no more than a tenth of that for what may be a more rewarding experience.

This forum board is jam-packed with trials and failures. You have a wealth of personal experiences at your fingertips. Don't stress about money; get informed, get creative.

Best wishes~

thank you goldenslunmbers!

i will try but im desperate now. there are lots of closed comedones and bumps on my whole face which arent going anywhere and its been two months!! i need professional help. at least after i got clear ; )

thank you goldenslunmbers!

i will try but im desperate now. there are lots of closed comedones and bumps on my whole face which arent going anywhere and its been two months!! i need professional help. at least after i got clear ; )

1. If you really have it that bad, go on Accutane. Talk with your derm about it. Its like the dependable, No-BS way to get rid of acne.

That way you don't have to worry about wasting money on these so-called "miracle products." Please don't spend any money on that what you were talking about.

Edited by Jxr