Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UghAcne!

Acne Treatments? Home remedies?

Ok hello guys,

I started to use aloe on my acne to see how it worked. It seems like it make me break out more! I dont have huge pimples just tons of little bumps and white heads. I use it straight out the plant. Before the aloe i used morning urine. It seems to work a little bit but makes my skin glow! It's like a small self tanner. I was looking at the egg whites but i didnt know how it would work out. Also if you guys have done urine therapy only for wiping a cotton pad on on your face how do you do?

Ok hello guys,

I started to use aloe on my acne to see how it worked. It seems like it make me break out more! I dont have huge pimples just tons of little bumps and white heads. I use it straight out the plant. Before the aloe i used morning urine. It seems to work a little bit but makes my skin glow! It's like a small self tanner. I was looking at the egg whites but i didnt know how it would work out. Also if you guys have done urine therapy only for wiping a cotton pad on on your face how do you do?

By urine you don't mean actual urine right? That's like a name for a product right?

Ok hello guys,

By urine you don't mean actual urine right? That's like a name for a product right?

Yes actual urine! Trust me it's not gross! Everyone says it is but it's def not. I think it feels good and it's warm and it has a tingly feeling!

you put that on your face? How does that help?

I've heard it's worked. I don't think I could ever try it though.

Wouldn't the smell be TERRIBLE? :think:

Edited by electricfish7

you put that on your face? How does that help?

I've heard it's worked. I don't think I could ever try it though.

Wouldn't the smell be TERRIBLE? :think:

Edited by electricfish7

Ever tried Epiduro acne gel? My son got his prescription from a doctor online. Works well minus the icky stuff :) You might want to check them out at