Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
koreaacne

BP on neck

Does everyone use BP on their necks?

I have breakouts on my neck..prety bad..and i was wondering if BP should be applied on the neck. I did it for a few days and it got reallly dry and falky even with moisturizer use.

thanks

i did that ONCE..NEVER AGAIN!!! oh my..my skin was sooo dry and itchy..now i just wash my neck with a cleanser with SA and swipe an SA toner on my neck..that keeps it very clear..and no dryness

I agree also, BP on the neck is a BAD idea cause there still is a dry patch and Ive used a heavy moisturizer for 4 days now! SA is much more safe, try that.

exactly what i went through. I am asian.

I have acne on my neck so i thought, what thehell i'll slap some bp on there..and it got all flaky.

I'm doin the same thing now and not putting any Bp on the neckal area and just cleansing and moisturizing. i hate neck acne. a little less than i hate temple and cheek acne. shooooooot if i didnt have cheek, neck , and temple acne, i'd be home free....

NICE

You can definitely use the regimen on your neck, but it is a super sensitive area, so you'll probably want to start with 1 application per day, and a very thin one at that. Also, moisturize twice daily. Your neck will get used to bp, just like your face, but it is finicky and will get irritated very quickly if you start too fast.