Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried the clearisil overnight defense gel it contains Sacylic Acid is it any good and also are there cleansing toweltts any good? this is for mild acne and clogged pores.

Yes it is crap, and did nothing for me.

Steer away from clearasil products like they are the plague.

hi, i tried the overnight gel but it dried out my skin so much i could only use it for a night or two in a row. maybe i should have kept it on continuously, and maybe i will try it that way, since the you're supposed to do that with the bp so maybe it would work with sa too. i'm not sure though, maybe it's worth a try if the bp gel isn't working for you?

i'm new to all of this, but desparate to get rid of my acne!

Clearasil dries out your skin too much! I have never tried the newer products...but the older ones aren't any good.

it dosnt seem to be drying out my skin too much i mainly have a few inflamed whiteheads and some non inflamed ones and alot of little white bumps which im guessing are blocked pores.

i tried some of the older clearasil products a while ago and it was all runny and diddnt feel good but this feels relatively good and its definetly not as drying as BP.

SA is proven to work isnt it so the person that used it diddnt it have any affect at all?

Yeah, I tried it too. A waste of $8 canadian, if you ask me.

Sometimes it burned my skin to death, other times it didn't. I really hate all clearasil products.