Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uniquemae

Quick Question- Help?

Hello, I just joined this site today, and I'm hoping it was a good choice. :)

I've been fighting with my acne for a few years now. (I'm 15) And I'm seriously concidering buying from this site..

But all the reviews I've seen so far have just been from people around their 20's.

Does it work just as well for my age? :/

Right now I'm using Clean&Clear Morning Burst.. But that makes my skin very dry and doesn't help my acne very much at all.

I'm ready to try anything to get rid of this acne, so some help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I've been fighting with my acne for a few years now. (I'm 15) And I'm seriously concidering buying from this site..

But all the reviews I've seen so far have just been from people around their 20's.

Right now I'm using Clean&Clear Morning Burst.. But that makes my skin very dry and doesn't help my acne very much at all.

I'm ready to try anything to get rid of this acne, so some help would be greatly appreciated. :)

The short answer is YES. The only reason most of us are in our twenties is because it took us this long to try everything else in the store, get fed up, and search online for a solution.

Does the regimen work for absolutely everyone? No. Will the fact that you're 15 mean it'll be less likely to work for you? Absolutely not. Try it!

And please stop using that ridiculous Morning Burst stuff.. the burst you feel is irritation. Stupid corporate marketers >.<

The short answer is YES. The only reason most of us are in our twenties is because it took us this long to try everything else in the store, get fed up, and search online for a solution.

Does the regimen work for absolutely everyone? No. Will the fact that you're 15 mean it'll be less likely to work for you? Absolutely not. Try it!

And please stop using that ridiculous Morning Burst stuff.. the burst you feel is irritation. Stupid corporate marketers >.<

Yeah, I can tell.. I'm going to stop using it, because all it does is irritates my problem areas.

I think I will order it as soon as I can. No hurt in trying. :) Thanks!