Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bakasamaz

Alternative to Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask ???

Okay I've been a happy user of this great product for years! since I graduated High school to be exact. Now Neutrogena discontinued the product and I have been looking for an alternative ever since. Please Post your alternative OTA daily cleanser that has similar ingredients (Benzoyl Peroxide 3.5%)

P/S I heard CVS made a similar product but slightly less foamy and it is in process discontinuing. :(

All Suggestions are appreciated.

Edited by bakasamaz

Okay I've been a happy user of this great product for years! since I graduated High school to be exact. Now Neutrogena discontinued the product and I have been looking for an alternative ever since. Please Post your alternative OTA daily cleanser that has similar ingredients (Benzoyl Peroxide 3.5%)

P/S I heard CVS made a similar product but slightly less foamy and it is in process discontinuing. :(

All Suggestions are appreciated.

I didn't know they discontinued it!! =[ I used it more for the mask then as a cleanser although the cleanser was really good at washing off make-up.

Well if I manage to find something similar I let you know...

The CVS version is the only one I can find that is similar. There is plenty on the shelves so far. They probably will discontinue it once they realize Neutrogena has stopped making its version.

It has all the same ingredients. It is a little thinner, and the fragrance is kinda bland, but does not smell like medicine.

Most importantly, it seems to work the same.

thank you....hopefully my cvs still carries it....whats weird is the neutrogena website still shows it as a product you can order...its $6.99 on the website....

OMG NEUTROGENA STOP MAKING CLEAR PORE WHY WHY WHY WHY. I have severely oily skin and its the only thing that works. Ive literally walked for blocks trying to find a drug store that still carries it. I know Rite Aid carried but when I went there last week to find it, I couldnt. I bought the CVS version, so far so good. Not as wonderful as Neutrogena Clear Pore. Even my eleven year old daughter used it on her face and agrees its the only product that works for us...It figures after over twenty years of using products that dont work, they stop making the only product that does work on my skin.

I wrote to Neutrogena about it, but all I got back was an off-point form letter with the words "Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask" filled in the blank. Lol...

OMG NEUTROGENA STOP MAKING CLEAR PORE WHY WHY WHY WHY. I have severely oily skin and its the only thing that works. Ive literally walked for blocks trying to find a drug store that still carries it. I know Rite Aid carried but when I went there last week to find it, I couldnt. I bought the CVS version, so far so good. Not as wonderful as Neutrogena Clear Pore. Even my eleven year old daughter used it on her face and agrees its the only product that works for us...It figures after over twenty years of using products that dont work, they stop making the only product that does work on my skin.

I'm in the exact same position!

I ran out three days ago, and I already have many breakouts on my face.....I could honestly cry.

And I'm really p*ssed off...

I spent years trying all different products from drug stores, I've been through brand after brand after brand, I even tried proactive (and it's competitors) two different times and it didn't work, I've researched about my skin type and how to take care of it, home remedies, I NEVER eat oily or sugary or bad foods, always veggies and fruit and things that are good for skin, I drink water, Take all kinds of skin-aimed vitamins, I wash and pamper my face plenty more than others....

I am not sure why I have acne, but I'm positive it's genetic or a hormonal imbalance or something....

This prodoct was the only one that worked.

It has kept my skin clear! When I used this product I would get a pimple from pms once a month, but just one~ or sometimes on or two from stress~ but my face was completely clear other than small pink scars which I was getting rid off slowly.....

and It boosted my confidence as an eighteen year old immensely...

and then...within three days...back to nasty oily breakouts everywhere.....I feel like a grungy piece of garbage because my face is oily and there are zits everywhere lkajdflkjasldkfjlaksdjflkajslkdfjas...

like I said.....It honestly makes me want to cry...I've looked online...and everywhere says "out of stock"

I just don't know what to do.

Do they seriously just discontinue products that actually work? Ive noticed it seems to be the case.

I have been searching for years for an alternative to Clearasil Daily Spot Control Deep Clean Pads and have found nothing.

They must be scared that people will only buy the one product in their range that works so they just get rid of it.

Do they seriously just discontinue products that actually work? Ive noticed it seems to be the case.

I have been searching for years for an alternative to Clearasil Daily Spot Control Deep Clean Pads and have found nothing.

They must be scared that people will only buy the one product in their range that works so they just get rid of it.

I Dont know why everyone thinks this has been discontinued?? I called Neutrogena and she assured me it has not. It is one of there top sellers! There Website is just on back order they emailed me. and she said some locations may not have it depending where you are. I have also seen it for sale on a few different websites. It is in some stores as well