Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rei1980

Is there anybody using EXPOSE acne treatment?

hi!!! I have breakouts recently..horrible zits all over my face..I had acne before but treat them with oral antibiotics and it was gone...After 3 years..here they come again. I don't wanna go back to my old regimen so I tried the Exposed Acne kit with a year money back guarantee. It's been 3 weeks since I started it...bout i didn't see any improvement yet...Is there anybody here who had used the product before? Please I need your advise..should i stick to regimen or go to see derm instead??huhuhuh!!! help!

Do not use it, even the day serum contains pore clogging ingredients, and its very expensive(its not worth it, i have tried it a lot, does not work),

try more !sensitive! products, and time to time use skin !exfoliating!..like 2 times a week, use sea salt or regular salt(water) to exfoliate because it's most effective(very important not to do it too much, i did it twice everyday about a week and cleared my acne, but after these weeks it was too much my skin got very bad).

Step 1-clean: use sensitive product to cleanse, alcohol free, with vitamins for your skin, make sure it doesn't contain any harsh or comedonic ingredients like Sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate. Better if without Salicylic acid because the cleanser must be really gentle and without Benzoyl peroxide(these make your skin to try out).(list of ingredients com levels:

www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm nivea Extra gentle face wash

example, something like this:www.niveausa.com/products/show/11615

Step 2- Moisturize:

example, something like this: www.niveausa.com/products/show/11626 nivea visage moisturizing toner

or simple extra virgin olive oil.

Step 3- 2 times a week exfoliate: use regular saltwater or seasaltwater, btw sea swimming does the same trick. (you do not need BP or SA if using salt water)

Also use honey mask(repair pores etc, scars)(as often u want), orange mask(a lot of vitamins, dont over do it), you can also try egg white mask if you need fast skin improvements for some hours(also absorbs your skin oil)(moisturize after and don't over do). last two are 2-3 times a week or something near that,

Try salt water, it can work for u fast if you haven't used any other tricks before to remove old skin cells. If your skin gets red using salt water you need to follow step 1 and 2 to improve and fix your skin and the cells.

i hope this works, should be logical with years of research.

good luck!

Edited by expert