Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

Inflamed pimples that won't heal

I have several inflamed pimples that show no signs of healing. They showed up a few days ago and have just been sitting there. None of them have formed a whitehead or anything. Since they don't seem to heal on their own, I just I'll have to use some kind of treatment to deal with them. Any suggestions? Preferably something that I'd most likely have available at home. I don't want to spend a fortune on some fancy cream that might not even work.

I have several inflamed pimples that show no signs of healing. They showed up a few days ago and have just been sitting there. None of them have formed a whitehead or anything. Since they don't seem to heal on their own, I just I'll have to use some kind of treatment to deal with them. Any suggestions? Preferably something that I'd most likely have available at home. I don't want to spend a fortune on some fancy cream that might not even work.

For inflamed pimples that don't turn to whiteheads, I use Hydrogren Peroxide 3% solution. You can buy it at any drugstore for like $2-3. I use a Q-tip and just dab it on.

I do it once in the morning - leaving it on until i shower (4-5hrs), and once b4 i sleep and leave it onto the next morning.

After a week, the pimple goes down a lot. It has worked super well for me, actually the only spot topical that has. BP/SA/Cleansers don't do anything for me.

P.S - if you go outside, the peroxide won't do anything. The sun will break down the chemicals so keep that in mind.

Edited by TofuEater