Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jetermvp02

Peel gone wrong please help me

It's been 6 years now since i did an acid peel, i have brown skin and when i did it it made my skin permanently white, i don't know what to do. I have acne scars to go along with it but is there anyway of making my skin actual skin again? Right now its just rough dry and the pigment is completely gone. If i go out in the sun it gets so much worse, i am forced to wear sunscreen even if i go out for a few minutes.

Is there anyway of getting my pigment back? I have been living in a horrific dream that just wont end for 6 years now and i don't know what to do.

What kind of peel was it? Who's the manufacture?

What were the ingredients in it? Where did you get this peel? How long did you leave it in?

In Asia, they sell foundation that brightens skin (in flea markets, places like that), but the government doesn't look over it, so many times, people get burned, skin peeled off, and skin changing color because of the unknown chemicals in the makeup.

You should show pictures. I think you should really go see a dermatologist.

Avoid the sun, wear a hat, scarf. Your skin is suuuuuper sensitive now, I'd assume.

This peel was about 6 years ago, i don't remember the name but i bought it online. I believe it was a TCA peel, and i did 20% which was the highest you could go. It was a terrible mistake. My skin has been super sensitive since i did it, its always peeling, always dry. Will there ever be any treatment for something like this to return my skin to normal? I am so lost

What products do you use for your face, if you use them all?

Perhaps you should use some lotion for your dryness?

I think you should go see a doctor, or at least, a dermatologist.

I'm very sorry to hear about that.. ): If it's been 6 years, and you haven't seen any change, maybe you should try foundation?

I dont think 20% TCA causes enough damage for hypopigmentation, but I could be wrong here.

I've tried makeup but nothing is more embarrassing then someone seeing that you are actually wearing it idk what to do. And yeah the stuff was tca acid 20%, skin just doesnt look the same at all where i did it, it is whiter than the rest of my skin(can't tan it) and its rough looking, and it peels weekly.

It doesn't tan at all and you have dark skintype? Is it completely white? Or just a little bit paler?

Mind posting a pic?