Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach124055

When sould i apply my regimen

I just started using the regimen yesterday and my skin is not drying out from it so thats a good thing however every saturday morning i have to wake up at 6 was my face with the whole regimen and then go to training for the army so my face gets very sweaty and maybe a little irritated from my googles. i usually get home around one so im usually gone for about 6 or 7 hours but i dont want to wash my face when i get home from that and then not before i go to bed so should i was after i get home from training ? Also this is only on saturdays every other day of the week i will usually wash my face around 10 AM and 10 PM.

I just started using the regimen yesterday and my skin is not drying out from it so thats a good thing however every saturday morning i have to wake up at 6 was my face with the whole regimen and then go to training for the army so my face gets very sweaty and maybe a little irritated from my googles. i usually get home around one so im usually gone for about 6 or 7 hours but i dont want to wash my face when i get home from that and then not before i go to bed so should i was after i get home from training ? Also this is only on saturdays every other day of the week i will usually wash my face around 10 AM and 10 PM.

id wait till after your training to do the DKR. then do it again around 11pm if possible, but im sure if you did it again at 10pm like you usually do only that one day a week it wouldnt irritate your skin too much.. especially since youre not even expierencing any at the moment.

im only 2 weeks into the regimen myself, and i have to work around a crappy schedule for the regimen sometimes.. and i find its just as effective if youre not in the 10-12 hour window the DKR calls for re-applying. good luck! :)