Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bee-monster

best way to use jojoba oil. advice please!

ive recently just picked up some jojoba oil to conquor the major redness in my face from the bp. and it works beautifully for that, and deffinatly gets rid of the flakes. but i found my face is WAY too shiny and oily when i use it. (at night i dont care, but suring the day is a different story) i only use about 3 drops with my cetaphil moisterizer.. could the two together be too much? should i consider using a different moisturizer during the day? or am i going to have to deal with the oiliness?

it would be great to just use the jojoba oil at night, but i dont want the lobster face during the day!

I add 4-6 drops of Joba within the Eurcin mosterizer on my 2 fingers and rub on all at same time. 2x daily morning and night.

I found that if I put it on a little cotton round and gently spread it around my face, it almost serves two purposes: it spreads the Jojoba Oil around nice and even, and it catches some to eliminate the sheen. Also, it catches some flakes! I only do this now in the AM when I wear makeup so that it keeps te complexion smooth rather than using a primer. I'm not sure if it helps, lol but it makes me think so! I hope this helped!