Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay i have been reading a lot of these post. i have noticed that a lot of you have boyfriends and girlfriends.

where you with them when you had acne or you broke out while with them .what was their reaction?

how did you guys manage to get a girlfriend boyfriend.?

i remember i seen this kid at school once .he had a a a lot of acne however he had a pretty good looking girlfriend.i asked myself how did he do it .?

i really want a girlfriend because i want someone especial to express my feelings with.this is bullshit that i have to be all alone.im alrealy in 11 grade and havent had a girlfriend since i started breaking out.i just hope i meet someone who likes me for who i am ...wish me luck guys

Yes I have three. They do not know about each other.

When I am breaking out I only invite them to my house when all the lights are off and it's dark outside.

I am not pretty and I have acne however that isn't a problem when you make your boyfriend happy.

do not afraid, you will find some girlfriends soon.

Yes I have three. They do not know about each other.

When I am breaking out I only invite them to my house when all the lights are off and it's dark outside.

I am not pretty and I have acne however that isn't a problem when you make your boyfriend happy.

do not afraid, you will find some girlfriends soon.

i hope so

okay i have been reading a lot of these post. i have noticed that a lot of you have boyfriends and girlfriends.

where you with them when you had acne or you broke out while with them .what was their reaction?

i remember i seen this kid at school once .he had a a a lot of acne however he had a pretty good looking girlfriend.i asked myself how did he do it .?

i really want a girlfriend because i want someone especial to express my feelings with.this is bullshit that i have to be all alone.im alrealy in 11 grade and havent had a girlfriend since i started breaking out.i just hope i meet someone who likes me for who i am ...wish me luck guys

I had some of my worst acne when I met them, they didn't say anything. I guess if that they liked me enough that it didn't matter, but I was putting myself out there with them... not waiting for them to come talk to me every time.

If you need a girlfriend to express your feelings and to be happy then for one you will be happy never and two you are very selfish for wanting to dump all of you emotional baggage onto someone else.

You need to deal with your issues first, fix yourself, make yourself happy then get yaself a girl.

Expecting to a girl to make everything right is unfair and you will never be happy. A relationship should enhance your life not dominate it. It should make you happier than you already are you can't expect it to create your entire happiness.

Edited by Nicky D

If you need a girlfriend to express your feelings and to be happy then for one you will never and two you are very selfish for wanting to dump all of you emotional baggage onto someone else.

You need to deal with your issues first, fix yourself, make yourself happy then get yaself a girl.

Expecting to a girl to make everything for you will never. A relationship should enhance your life not dominate it. It should make you happier than you already are you expect it to create your entire happiness.

wow that helped so much you are the nicest person around ..sarcasam voice

If you need a girlfriend to express your feelings and to be happy then for one you will never and two you are very selfish for wanting to dump all of you emotional baggage onto someone else.

Expecting to a girl to make everything for you will never. A relationship should enhance your life not dominate it. It should make you happier than you already are you expect it to create your entire happiness.

Sorry dude but i'm not in the habbit of telling people everything will be ok. If you think a girl can solve all of your problems then you are sadly mistaken.

I'd rather give you the knowledge and tools to deal with your acne rather than telling you it will be ok. It won't be ok unless YOU fix it. No one can help you but you, the sooner you realise that the sooner you will be through your problems and be able to live a happy life.

You get a girlfriend now and dump all this on her not only will u bring her down and you will just bring yourself down even more.

Sorry dude but i'm not in the habbit of telling people everything will be ok. If you think a girl can solve all of your problems then you are sadly mistaken.

I'd rather give you the knowledge and tools to deal with your acne rather than telling you it will be ok. It won't be ok unless YOU fix it. No one can help you but you, the sooner you realise that the sooner you will be through your problems and be able to live a happy life.

You get a girlfriend now and dump all this on her not only will u bring her down and you will just bring yourself down even more.

i m not the person to accept facts but maybe you are right. but i wasent saying i was going to dump everything on her i was just saying maybe i could feel better about myself getting a girlfriend.i know on my post i said the opposite but yeah.

i now have accepted that im going to have these marks for a while but i rather do good in school than stay home and feel bad for myself. this does not mean im confident or that i will be socializing. i m just aware of what i could become if i dont go to school.

do you have any more tips ?

like getting a girlfriend.and how to deal with these marks ..and how to accept it ..

thanks alot

Nicky's right ya know!

i agree too. i also think its a dark circle. you feel bad about yourself and are seeking out a girl to make it better. not only would your attitude make you very unattractive (making it harder to find someone and reinforcing your beliefs) but you arent addressing the real problem.

i've dated whilst ive been undergoing acne/scar treatments and found they didnt understand what i was going through. its cool as its a very personal emotional issue. ultimately wanting someone to be around and actually feeling good enough about yourself to contribute something meaningful to a relationship are two very different things.

fix yourself up, love yourself and then you will be ready. anything before that and you are simply wasting your time

Nicky's right ya know!

i agree too. i also think its a dark circle. you feel bad about yourself and are seeking out a girl to make it better. not only would your attitude make you very unattractive (making it harder to find someone and reinforcing your beliefs) but you arent addressing the real problem.

i've dated whilst ive been undergoing acne/scar treatments and found they didnt understand what i was going through. its cool as its a very personal emotional issue. ultimately wanting someone to be around and actually feeling good enough about yourself to contribute something meaningful to a relationship are two very different things.

fix yourself up, love yourself and then you will be ready. anything before that and you are simply wasting your time

so what your saying is that if i have marks but yet im an outgoing guy.i will get a girlfriend..no one is atractted to marks?>

Nicky's right ya know!

so what your saying is that if i have marks but yet im an outgoing guy.i will get a girlfriend..no one is atractted to marks?>

its almost like you want to fight. why on earth do you post your story online if you arent prepared to recieve a variety of opinions. i didnt say that at all and if you read carefully, i think youd realise that. i know you are going through a hard time (ive read your other posts), but just try and remain level headed.

i said yes it is possible to date (as i have in that situation) but do it for the right reasons. god ive been on dates with all sorts of things going on. you coming on here saying you want a girlfriend is hardly the most confident approach to dating is it.

i know a lot of great people and sure many want to date, but they are out having fun in the process. they arent sitting online sobbing away saying they want to find love. frankly it isnt healthy.

if you are serious about finding someone go out with your friends, go to clubs, try internet dating, strike up a conversation with girls at school and wherever else you typically go. if all works well, you will have a girlfriend.

Edited by mr_sunshine

yea, i agree with mr_sunshine, your post's in other threads are like this.You could get into trouble you know? just saying.

mods close this post please thanks

Dude I think you just need to read what is being said without emotion.

All the guys above have been through what you are going through including me. School is a tough time even without have acne. It's the years that will shape you from this point on.

Confidence is sexy. If you can find a bit of that then may be you will get a girl without trying? However you have to gain that confidence first and the best way to do that is to accept yourself. If you accept yourself then other people will accept you. If you can't accept yourself and love yourself how can a girlfriend do that for you?

Everyone is insecure dude in one way or another. It's how we deal with it that defines us a person. I have insecurities but i have to deal with them. My acne scars show up in bright lights and yeah it makes me a little self aware that i've got scars. Then i think screw it, im having fun, i'm in the company of good people and the only one thinking about me is me.

I went out last night. I met a girl. Now i'm not the best looking guy in the world and this girl is way beyond my league but she gave me her number and i didnt even have to ask. All the while my acne scar were fully visable. Did she notice my acne scars? May be. Did she care? No she didn't and nither did i. She enjoyed my company and my sense of humour although there other guys there way better looking than me and believe she could of had her pick of them. I'm not blowing my own horn here i'm just saying that you can do it. You can get through it.

It's only once we have lost everything that we are free to do anything. By that i mean you need to lose the self defeating attitude and change your life. Start thinking differently and you'll start feeling differently. Start to feel differently and you will start to act differently. Only you can make you feel better. Only you can fix you. Having a girlfriend "to share" this with wont help at all. The reason it won't is because that girl will become your entire emotional support system and you will never find your own of dealing with things.

Also Mr Sunshine is giving you the benifit of experience. He isn't being cruel he is actually doing you a huge favour by not giving you false hope. I think it is cruel to give someone false hope.

What he has said is spot on.

You can run to the people who will tell tou everything will be ok. Or listen to the people who have been where you are but found a way out of it.

Surely it must ring bells in your head the 3 different people have told you the samething and we all have been where you are.

Think about it dude.

mods close this post please thanks

Dude I think you just need to read what is being said without emotion.

All the guys above have been through what you are going through including me. School is a tough time even without have acne. It's the years that will shape you from this point on.

Confidence is sexy. If you can find a bit of that then may be you will get a girl without trying? However you have to gain that confidence first and the best way to do that is to accept yourself. If you accept yourself then other people will accept you. If you can't accept yourself and love yourself how can a girlfriend do that for you?

Everyone is insecure dude in one way or another. It's how we deal with it that defines us a person. I have insecurities but i have to deal with them. My acne scars show up in bright lights and yeah it makes me a little self aware that i've got scars. Then i think screw it, im having fun, i'm in the company of good people and the only one thinking about me is me.

I went out last night. I met a girl. Now i'm not the best looking guy in the world and this girl is way beyond my league but she gave me her number and i didnt even have to ask. All the while my acne scar were fully visable. Did she notice my acne scars? May be. Did she care? No she didn't and nither did i. She enjoyed my company and my sense of humour although there other guys there way better looking than me and believe she could of had her pick of them. I'm not blowing my own horn here i'm just saying that you can do it. You can get through it.

It's only once we have lost everything that we are free to do anything. By that i mean you need to lose the self defeating attitude and change your life. Start thinking differently and you'll start feeling differently. Start to feel differently and you will start to act differently. Only you can make you feel better. Only you can fix you. Having a girlfriend "to share" this with wont help at all. The reason it won't is because that girl will become your entire emotional support system and you will never find your own of dealing with things.

thank you i will have this in mind when i enter school...ill even repeat it to myself:)

^^^ You can do it. You just need to find your own way. It won't happen over night but it will happen if you want it to.