Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well as the topic says I am just feeling more depressed everyday and there's no one there for me and im afraid i might do something harmful to myself, many of you may say go talk to a friend, the thing is I have no friends, and the friends that i do make they end up not talking to me like a week later, im just scared that i might harm myself.

I am kinda depressed too bro, as im sure 90% of this board is. Lots of people without skin problems are also depressed.

Is your skin doing bad right now?

just red marks, but i mean im depressed because im lonely as hell and no friends at all seriously, i got one friend though i think. plus not having a girlfriend my entire life plays a roll. Everything adds up just like this one time in 7th grade a hot girl came up to me and was like "i like you" and i was thinkin i was pretty cool then and lookin good even though i had bad acne, so then the next day i asked her out and she said yes then at the end of the day, i found out that she was dared by her friends to say that and to just humiliate me, my life is just shitty and dark and cold.

elsa you know that you brighten up my day when i talk to you or just think of you...that probably sounded weird but seriously im glad we met

The worst thing you can do is accept your fate as 'subhuman' and give in to what acne does. The right side of my face has bad acne. Even if I was to get rid of the acne there, there are tons of scars to remind me of when I DID have acne. Despite that, I've had two long relationships. I'm single now and I'm back on accutane and while, just like you, I feel like shit a lot, I know that in time I'll meet someboy nice once more.

just red marks, but i mean im depressed because im lonely as hell and no friends at all seriously, i got one friend though i think. plus not having a girlfriend my entire life plays a roll.  Everything adds up just like this one time in 7th grade a hot girl came up to me and was like "i like you" and i was thinkin i was pretty cool then and lookin good even though i had bad acne, so then the next day i asked her out and she said yes then at the end of the day, i found out that she was dared by her friends to say that and to just humiliate me, my life is just shitty and dark and cold.

Yupp bro I probably feel like you do 50% of the time, and I know how bad it can suck. I'm not gonna give you some speech about how much fucking better it is going to get for all of because you don't know exactly when its gonna get better. I just keep my faith and know that in time I will be happy.

:wall: I am depressed too..I don't have any interest in anything lately. I am supposed to find a job but I don't feel like working.

I guessed someone,whom has destroyed my confidence in matter of minutes,have resulted in me being like this.And the worst thing is whenever I feel like shit, I will start worrying about my red marks again and again... :wall:

I totally understand the depression thing...I have to say I feel like that a lot myself. My acne has not been as bad but the scars it has left are horrible..well to me anyway. I know theres people out there who have worse scars Im sure, but just the whole uneveness of my face makes me feel depressed. I would just like to be able to wake up in the morning and not have to go thru the ritual of trying to make myself look half way decent. Im a guy and I wear makeup and Im sure its noticable and Im sure it makes my face look shiny at times, but today I looked at myself in sunlight without makeup on and I was like holy crap thats just horrible. My skin has gotten to the point where its just blotchy and scared and doesn't feel like skin should feel.

Then there's days where Im ok and I don't think about it much, I don't understand how from one day to another I can see my skin so differently...its weird. I do know as soon as my insurance kicks in later this month at my new job I am going to go see a dermatologist and see what can be done about my scars and blotchyness...I sure hope something can be done...

Im just damn thankfull for my family who of course always says there is nothing wrong with my face...I just wish I could feel that way too

--Charlie

1whipped i dont know why you are so depressed it doesnt even look like you have anything on your face.

Maybe the picture is bad but i think your making a big deal about nothing. Either that or its just teen angst.

I learned how to forget about my acne when i am in public. I try to charm people with me social skills, i talk alot and people find me interesting. I am not bragging but its true. I just forget about my acne when i am with people, thats all. Trust me, they will accept you for who you are. Of course i still care about my face and often get depressed but then i figure why? Getting depressed and sad wont help me fight acne. Taking some actions will help better. SO i do. I am currently on Dan's regimen and i hope it will work