Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok guys as some of you know i have been strugleing with going to school because of my red marks.yes i really dont want to go to school with these dam marks but i just gave up on it because is something that i have to do .my mom wont let me do online school .because of the fear of me becoming antisocial and that was the only option abailble for me not having to face people.i am going to try my hardest to ignore peoples comments and just concentrate on school.this year is going to be boring because in my past years i always use to hook up with a girl also hit on other girls.this year is going to be different .i dont even feel like making friends or hitting on girls i just dont have the enough confidence.so like i said im going to concentrate on school and just be a quit shy guy.fuck it is the only option i have right now .school starts in 3 weeks.i dont even feel like buying new clothes or doing my hair or anything at all.im just going to get up get to school and do my work.until my marks fade .they are fading but not at a fast speed .i predict they will be gone in the following 5 to 6 months .so until than my school year pretty much is going to be shit and hell.i least i know that these marks are fading and theyll be gone before i start college.

i have 2 questions

1.how should you guys i should answer to people that i knew before i had acne and they ask me what happend to my face ..or random peoples comments.

2.can i mix the left over benzoyl peroxide with the new one .since for the old one to come out i have to take the pump of and dig it out wich is fucking annoying

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

i dunno dude, but u know what, going to school itself actually made me antisocial and awkward, all the probs i had (not only acne though but well acne is one of main anyways so) at that time i just couldnt handle all that myself plus all the stress from school, ppl and parents..ooh blaaah i cant even tell all that nightmare i had to go through, well basically all of that huge burden of problems from all directions (where acne is the most annoying one ofcourse) screwed and depleted me, and my parents got what they deserved, instead of me getting good grades i made the worst ones

so personally i think system and parents suck, i think one should be able to recover fully and only then with normal skin and normal confidence return to school, its not like u lose life if skip school for 1-3 years, instead you recover, boost confidence and get back with full power, therefor u can do better (in all areas, since we all know its not just about grades to go to school)

and in your case if u plan to do online thingie, i dont see what could be prob with your parents, u can practise being social in other ways too afterall, if i remember right i read one of your posts and u mentioned some of your friends, so..dude u have friends, u can just go and spend some time with them right?

but ofcourse dont listen to me and think of yourself whats best in your case, if u decide to go to school, which i think u will anyways, good luck

cos my case could be just me afterall.. :dry:

i dunno dude, but u know what, going to school itself actually made me antisocial and awkward, all the probs i had (not only acne though but well acne is one of main anyways so) at that time i just couldnt handle all that myself plus all the stress from school, ppl and parents..ooh blaaah i cant even tell all that nightmare i had to go through, well basically all of that huge burden of problems from all directions (where acne is the most annoying one ofcourse) screwed and depleted me, and my parents got what they deserved, instead of me getting good grades i made the worst ones

so personally i think system and parents suck, i think one should be able to recover fully and only then with normal skin and normal confidence return to school, its not like u lose life if skip school for 1-3 years, instead you recover, boost confidence and get back with full power, therefor u can do better (in all areas, since we all know its not just about grades to go to school)

and in your case if u plan to do online thingie, i dont see what could be prob with your parents, u can practise being social in other ways too afterall, if i remember right i read one of your posts and u mentioned some of your friends, so..dude u have friends, u can just go and spend some time with them right?

but ofcourse dont listen to me and think of yourself whats best in your case, if u decide to go to school, which i think u will anyways, good luck

cos my case could be just me afterall.. :dry:

for how long did you go to school with acne?i bet it sucked balls

I know how you feel. Im tired of putting make up all over my face because it just makes me break out, but i refuse to see all my friends without it on. Im sorry you feel that way also.

I know how you feel. Im tired of putting make up all over my face because it just makes me break out, but i refuse to see all my friends without it on. Im sorry you feel that way also.

well at least you have makeup ...i have nothing my face is shit

School is sooooooo hard for us... Some mornings I just walk in the place with my eyes glued to the floor and pray that nobody pays any attention to me, which never happens, because I'm probably semi-popular, lots of people like me because I joke a lot... But I find that when I get there and start talking to people and loosening up it's alright. Nobody really ever says anything. But this one time this fat guy asked me "Hey, when you gonna clear up that face?" and I replied with "Hey, when you gonna have your baby?"

It was glorious.

I typically don't condone being mean to people like that, but after they've been poking at your self esteem for months, sometimes you just gotta cut 'em where it hurts to get some peace. High school kids are mean, but thankfully very easy to manipulate.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

ahahah for how long u ask? i wroted about it several days ago but since i had probs with mods at that time it havent got posted :dry: ah well without getting too depply and whiny in matter i'll just say this:

at the 2nd grade (wow right?) i had some eczemic, pimply inflammed shit all over my face then when it got cured (it was pretty long and fugly too btw) i got breather for 2 grades and then it started teen acne, first few pimples n little trivial shit like that (although i was schocked by only that anyways) but then with time it got more and more, worse and worse, slowly destroying my selfesteem (i had plenty of other influences for that as well tho), 7-8 grade pretty damn bad, 9-10 rly bad, finally 11-12 grade plus until this time pure uncontrolable nightmare, no less..so basically almost all my school time (well cept 1., 3.-4. grades), my life rocks right? :dance:

ahahah for how long u ask? i wroted about it several days ago but since i had probs with mods at that time it havent got posted :dry: ah well without getting too depply and whiny in matter i'll just say this:

at the 2nd grade (wow right?) i had some eczemic, pimply inflammed shit all over my face then when it got cured (it was pretty long and fugly too btw) i got breather for 2 grades and then it started teen acne, first few pimples n little trivial shit like that (although i was schocked by only that anyways) but then with time it got more and more, worse and worse, slowly destroying my selfesteem (i had plenty of other influences for that as well tho), 7-8 grade pretty damn bad, 9-10 rly bad, finally 11-12 grade plus until this time pure uncontrolable nightmare, no less..so basically almost all my school time (well cept 1., 3.-4. grades), my life rocks right? :dance:

im really sorry i just started getting acne this year .tho i have it under control now .i still have the dam marks.so are you going to college?

My school starts in less than two weeks. I can emphatise with you, acnevsme.

I have never used benzoyl peroxide and therefore will only comment in regard to your first question.

First of all, I am aware that virtually everything is easier said than done. However, if I were in your shoes, I would tell the inquisitor in question the truth. ''These red marks are caused by acne. They are fading though, and will probably be gone in six months!''. If you are self-conscious about your appearance, you could share that as well. That will most likely discourage the majority from staring, or, heaven forbid, asking more questions!

My school starts in less than two weeks. I can emphatise with you, acnevsme.

I have never used benzoyl peroxide and therefore will only comment in regard to your first question.

First of all, I am aware that virtually everything is easier said than done. However, if I were in your shoes, I would tell the inquisitor in question the truth. ''These red marks are caused by acne. They are fading though, and will probably be gone in six months!''. If you are self-conscious about your appearance, you could share that as well. That will most likely discourage the majority from staring, or, heaven forbid, asking more questions!

thanks ..let me know how it goes in school keep me updated:)

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

im really sorry i just started getting acne this year .tho i have it under control now .i still have the dam marks.so are you going to college?

oh god, u just reminded me this, just pls dont ask about this, not telling anything :silenced: omg i have an awful prob with that right now omfg >_< so as u might have guessed already my life sucks and is fcked up enough so thats it all i can say for now, so dude if theres only some marks, scars that are holding u back from doing things, it is totally enough and understandable ofcourse, i know, but at least consider idea that what if something happens else and everything goes even more worse? i know it sucks to say things like that, but srsly maybe if its not like severe on your face, try to overcome yourself and..live as possibly normally anyways? so that if in case u wont regret it later? :confused:

oh god, u just reminded me this, just pls dont ask about this, not telling anything :silenced: omg i have an awful prob with that right now omfg >_< so as u might have guessed already my life sucks and is fcked up enough so thats it all i can say for now, so dude if theres only some marks, scars that are holding u back from doing things, it is totally enough and understandable ofcourse, i know, but at least consider idea that what if something happens else and everything goes even more worse? i know it sucks to say things like that, but srsly maybe if its not like severe on your face, try to overcome yourself and..live as possibly normally anyways? so that if in case u wont regret it later? :confused:

why what happened what did i ask that was inapropieat? and i only have marks i dont have scars.you can go check out my post where it says before and after regimen their is 2 so make sure you find the correct one.regret no living?

i know how you feel dude it can change your life upside down my acne was so bad i would wake up every day feeling like shit not looking in mirrors not talking to any one stare at the floor 98% of the time i was at school. i got called all sorts of names pizza face and everyone kept asking what the hell was wrong with my face and if i was using anything for them. i went home and fucking cried like a baby i will admit it, was the worst thing ever

I DIDNT EVEN GO TO MY END OF YEAR PROM BECUASE MY ACNE WAS THAT BAD. i had servere depression i had sucide thoughts was the worst 4-5 months of my fucking life. but i pushed through and my skin is starting to clear up and personaly i think that after acne clears you are a better person. more confident, more social, more self esteem you appreciate small things in life like going out with friends or even having a conversasion with someone without looking at the floor or even having your picture taken with friends or anyone.

what im trying to say man is puh through it and you will be a better stronger more confident person when its over you will be able to do fucking anything you will feel on top of the world. good luck with it all and keep hanging in there man no matter what i wish you all the best in the future

MR123

I start school Thursday. I'm nervous as hell. I'm practically clear now but like you i have a bunch of red marks so i still feel just as bad. If people ask you about it, then just call them out on obvious insecurities. Or you could always just explain to them how it sucks and how you try hard to get it to clear up and fade. Usually making people feel bad by telling them emotional stuff works a lot better. And then it makes them look like the bad guy. I don't see why you can't mix the bp together though. Its still the same stuff. But good luck and just know you're not alone. Even though you may feel like it. I always do in school. Everyone talks about how teenagers always get pimples and stuff yet i hardly ever see anyone in school with acne. Wtf. Oh well. I suppose everyone has their insecurities. They just don't wear it on their faces like us.

Actually, showing up to school with acne isn't that hard. What most people don't realize is that nobody really cares about your face. Well, not enough to make a big fuss out of it. And if they do, who cares? I've heard it all, really. "Get Proactive", "What happened to your face?", "Wash your face", etc., etc. And to which, I reply: "I'm sexy and your jealous of me :naughty:"

(How strange, people warm up to me after they hear my conceited comments.)

Little story:

This one time, some chick in my Interior Design I class was saying how she sweat through her shirt and forgot to put on deodorant and all this nonsense. Since I'm eating the rest of my lunch I told her, "Bud, that's gross right 'dere." She's just all repulsed and is bein all like, "Shuddup pimple face, get Proactive." I'm just sitting there with a smirk on my face, laughing at her lame insult and merely reply in a nonchalant tone: "I'd rather be a pimple face, than a sweaty, hairy gorilla who doesn't take showers."

Now that shut her up real quick. :cool: We kissed and made up in about a day.

Oh, p.s., don't let your acne be an excuse to look like crap. Take care of yourself, get a haircut, new clothes and treat yourself nicely. :boohoo: It makes a difference, it really does. Keep your head up, son.