Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tacey

homemade secrets

is there any homemade masks out there that has helped people out? like oatmeal, avocado, and other ingredients. I

I heard that if you use egg whites on your face it also helps dry out your pimples. But the best mud mask i found was a volcanoe kind. No kidding, this mask will turn into a rock! It makes your pores look so small when your done. When I put the mask on too long and wash it off, I have red lines on my face where the cracks were. So this mask is like the ultimate in drying up acne. I remember one time when one of my pimples burst out and blood just started to oze everywhere and I just started to break down. I had this huge date and I had a pimple the size of kansas that looks like its on fire. I quickly put the volcanoe mask on that one spot and five to ten minutes later, the swelling, redness and size dramatically was reduced. Not to mention the oozing stopped. I was thrilled!!

But the best mud mask i found was a volcanoe kind. No kidding, this mask will turn into a rock! It makes your pores look so small when your done. When I put the mask on too long and wash it off, I have red lines on my face where the cracks were. So this mask is like the ultimate in drying up acne.

It's called Redmond Clay (all natural clay) I get it from my uncle that used to work for this company. Um..I seen it in some stores but others don't have it. If you want to call them up to see which stores they may have its 1-800-367-7258. Again, its an awesome product. I wonder why they don't have it in every store.

Another great mask for oily skin is dead sea mud.

The salts in the dead sea mud help to dry out the skin AND kill bacteria.

It really tingles when it is drying.

I think the only brand that you can buy is called AHAVA, you can search for them online or at health food and beauty stores.

The first time I used dead sea mud I got it at the dead sea, but I also got some from Ahava a few years ago.

I can't remember where I got it, probably online.

Good luck. smile.gif