Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melissa0321

lots of water, duac, honey, change pillowcase every night!!

I knew my acne would be horrible if i let it get out of control. My father has deeply pitted skin from years of untreated acne. That was NOT an option for me. So finally visited a dermatologist and was prescribed duac and epiduo. Epiduo does little for me. But duac!!! Really heals my acne over night. Ive noticed it does bleach my skin a little. But nothing mortifying. I drink at least 124 ounces of water every day. Moisture is the key to my skins health. I plan on drinking more during the fall/winter months. I have moderate acne. Very little scarring, thank GOD!!! I now swear by honey masks. Just regular honey from the market. I put it on my face every night. Leaves my skin feeling so supple. Acne is really annoying. Im so glad i found something to work for me. I wish everyone much success. Oh yea and change that pillow case every night!!! Never sleep on it twice.

Hi,

I'm doing some searching on this forum and found you said to change your pillowcase every night... Have you heard anything about this Fresh Pillow? (www.freshpillow.com).

They claim to have anti-microbial/anti-bacterial traits and it helps fight acne, but I can't find reviews for this product anywhere...

Thanks in advance. I'm about to just spend the money and try it...