Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
God...i love yougurt....can anybody tell me if its good to eat or not for acne...

Well... if you love it and don't have any kind of reaction like whiteheads appearing next day..then its a great for you! If you have the chance try to buy organic ones or at least those who don't have any added sugar.

God...i love yougurt....can anybody tell me if its good to eat or not for acne...

Well... if you love it and don't have any kind of reaction like whiteheads appearing next day..then its a great for you! If you have the chance try to buy organic ones or at least those who don't have any added sugar.

welll....i love the yougurt you see all the times on the commercials....its like youple or somthing

I guess it's fine if you're not sensitive to dairy at all, but since a lot of people with acne are, I would avoid it. Try soy yogurt (if you can tolerate soy) instead.

I guess it's fine if you're not sensitive to dairy at all, but since a lot of people with acne are, I would avoid it. Try soy yogurt (if you can tolerate soy) instead.

i had one yogurt today....so if i breakout tommorow then ill stop but if not then ill have dairy in limeted quanties

sound good?

Check the ingredient list for things like sucralose and aspartame. Some people have problems digesting artificial sweeteners and I find that alot of yogurts use aspartame instead of regular sugar. If you can, try buying unsweetened yogurt in the large containers and adding fruit to it if you'd like.

If you think that you have a problem with dairy then your best bet is to give up all dairy.

If you're looking for a good alternative to dairy yogurt, try making almond yogurt. I just boil almond milk with a tsp of agar agar powder and pectin or gelatin and I stir it until all the bubbles disappear.

Edited by shoes

if yoplait gives you a problem, before switching to funky non-dairy yoghurt like substances, try some plain yoghurt. You might find its the sweeteners or some other ingredient other than the dairy that's giving you trouble.

Plain yoghurt should really only have two ingredients: milk and cultures.

if yoplait gives you a problem, before switching to funky non-dairy yoghurt like substances, try some plain yoghurt. You might find its the sweeteners or some other ingredient other than the dairy that's giving you trouble.

Plain yoghurt should really only have two ingredients: milk and cultures.

i thought dairy was a problem for acne suffers?....ive been avoiding it but i cant tell if it does break me out or not...