Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rentstuff

[vid] The Real Anti-Aging cure supplement is now here

Well, lifestyle and nutrition habits can reduce damage to telomeres in the first place as well as boost telomerase activity.

Keep your homocysteine levels in check. Homocysteine is an amino acid that accumulates in your tissues. It's a natural byproduct of cell metabolism ”think of it as a a waste product. If your homocysteine levels are high, you're at greater risk for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, heart disease, and impotence.

There's a reason why: researchers have found that people with high homocysteine levels tripled the amount of telomere length that was lost during cell division. No wonder it's linked to so many age-related diseases. http://www.telomeraseactivation.org/

You can measure your homocysteine levels with a simple blood test. And you can lower homocysteine naturally, without drugs. Here's what you should take to keep it in check...you can find these nutrients at most health food stores.

(Amounts are daily)

Vitamin B12 – 500 mcg

Folic Acid – 800 mcg

Vitamin B6 – 25 mg

Riboflavin (B2) – 25 mg

TMG (trimethylglycine) – 500 mg

Study on lifestyle changes increasing telomerase activity:

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/a...702341/abstract

But unfortunately, they don't describe the lifestyle changes in the abstract. You'd need to pay to get access, or try to find the study posted elsewhere.

But i'd bet money that they are same habits most of us here follow for our acne involving physical activity, sleep and eating real, nutrient dense food. And I'd bet they are not extreme. And regardless of what they had these people do, I'd bet what is really important is a blood sugar stabilizing, nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory diet, natural circadian rhythm of sleep and light exposure, and a non-sedentary lifestyle.

Oh, here's an article on the study: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/121479.php

Edited by alternativista

so has it been studied or are these people willing ginea pigs?

lets all just take our chances here with another bullshit pill that cost's 1000.00 a month while they rake in the big bucks for something that isnt proven, haha. The supplement industry raked in 25 billion in 2009, as far as i remember hearing, assuming that was true.

the nutraceutical movement is going in the direction of the pharmaceutical industry, assuming this isnt requiring a prescription. either way still true, i see more and more ads for fish oil everyday, and saw an add claiming thatwe need much more cranberry then is physically possible to consume to protect our urinary tract, which may actually be true but doubtful so they made one dose equal to 8 glasses of cranberry juice, im sure too much of any chemical as we history has suggested, is poisonous.

i say this is probably bullshit, but i do not know for certain and neither do they if it isnt well studied.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

It's been well documented, especially by Imminst.org who work on the mprize and LEF Life Extension Foundation that counterbalances the powerful FDA.

Just recently the FDA has banned the selling of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxamine) as an OTC. It is now FDA approved as an Rx drug. LEF fought for this but lost in the end.

Good news is the p-5-p form is still OTC. :)

Well, lifestyle and nutrition habits can reduce damage to telomeres in the first place as well as boost telomerase activity.

Keep your homocysteine levels in check. Homocysteine is an amino acid that accumulates in your tissues. It's a natural byproduct of cell metabolism â€think of it as a a waste product. � If your homocysteine levels are high, you're at greater risk for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, heart disease, and impotence.

There's a reason why: researchers have found that people with high homocysteine levels tripled the amount of telomere length that was lost during cell division. No wonder it's linked to so many age-related diseases. http://www.telomeraseactivation.org/

You can measure your homocysteine levels with a simple blood test. And you can lower homocysteine naturally, without drugs. Here's what you should take to keep it in check...you can find these nutrients at most health food stores.

(Amounts are daily)

Vitamin B12 �€“ 500 mcg

Folic Acid �€“ 800 mcg

Vitamin B6 �€“ 25 mg

Riboflavin (B2) �€“ 25 mg

TMG (trimethylglycine) �€“ 500 mg

Study on lifestyle changes increasing telomerase activity:

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/a...702341/abstract

But unfortunately, they don't describe the lifestyle changes in the abstract. You'd need to pay to get access, or try to find the study posted elsewhere.

But i'd bet money that they are same habits most of us here follow for our acne involving physical activity, sleep and eating real, nutrient dense food. And I'd bet they are not extreme. And regardless of what they had these people do, I'd bet what is really important is a blood sugar stabilizing, nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory diet, natural circadian rhythm of sleep and light exposure, and a non-sedentary lifestyle.

Oh, here's an article on the study: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/121479.php

here are the guidlines for the lifestyle changes in the study-

OBJECTIVES:

To measure changes in gene expression in prostate tissue core biopsy samples before and after a low-fat diet and lifestyle intervention in patients with previously untreated stage I or II adenocarcinoma of the prostate.

To collect health information from these patients to enable better understanding of the long term impact of diet and lifestyle changes on prostate cancer progression.

OUTLINE:

Intervention phase: Patients are placed on a comprehensive lifestyle change program comprising a low-fat vegan diet, stress management, moderate aerobic exercise, and regular participation in a support group for 3 months

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00739791

It was stated in the science daily article that fish oil was given, and fat was at 10% total calories.

OUTLINE:

Intervention phase: Patients are placed on a comprehensive lifestyle change program comprising a low-fat vegan diet, stress management, moderate aerobic exercise, and regular participation in a support group for 3 months/NCT00739791

It was stated in the science daily article that fish oil was given, and fat was at 10% total calories.

Well, I bet the vegan and 10% fat part isn't important or the best choice. And that what is important is that you cut out crap and eat blood sugar stabilizing, nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory meals.