Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello everyone :)

so like many of you i have had endless visits to dermatologists with no initial results.. grrr. I have had acne since i was about 13 and at that time it was managable with over the counter stuff! so a year and half ago i was prescribed doxycylcin evoclyn and differin.. no results after 3 months. My derm later said that i should try aramis a laser treatment which i did it helped a little bit. He also put me on aczone... i saw no improvement but my acne didnt get worse either. 2 motnsh ago i was out on amoxicillian and retin a.. HOPing this would be it!!! but since i failed to let the derm know i was getting over mono the amoxicillian made me increased my chance of getting tonsilitis..which i did get. bummmerrrr.

sooo okay enough with my sob story.....

i got a presrcibtion for ortho tri cyclen lo for my acne and ill still be using retin and i have been for about 36 days..

has ortho tri cylcen lo worked for anyone? cuz i heard only the regular non lo dose works for ance..

any advice??

sorry this is long haha