Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kina810

My mum is being so bloody annoying

i know she's my mother and all,but she is SO IGNORANT.

she only hears what SHE wants to hear.she only talks about what SHE wants to talk about.it's all about her.all the time.i mean WTF woman.grow up.you're 44 years old,and you have acne.surely it's not because of being disobedient,right?it's hormonal.so don't relate your disappointments of me with my acne.

and when you say i get acne because i want a boyfriend,all i can say is WHAT THE BLOODY HELL.i swear i could choke her if she keeps making these ignorant comments.really.

and the maid...oh what a bitch.the maid is on my mum side.and she always agrees with my mum.we need a new maid.one that doesnt bitch about me to my mum behind my back.

today i came home with a 47 degree celcius fever and all my mum could say was:

"have you been missing your prayers?did u lie to me again?what have you sinned this time?"

oh god please help me.

she only hears what SHE wants to hear.she only talks about what SHE wants to talk about.it's all about her.all the time.i mean WTF woman.grow up.you're 44 years old,and you have acne.surely it's not because of being disobedient,right?it's hormonal.so don't relate your disappointments of me with my acne.

and when you say i get acne because i want a boyfriend,all i can say is WHAT THE BLOODY HELL.i swear i could choke her if she keeps making these ignorant comments.really.

and the maid...oh what a bitch.the maid is on my mum side.and she always agrees with my mum.we need a new maid.one that doesnt bitch about me to my mum behind my back.

"have you been missing your prayers?did u lie to me again?what have you sinned this time?"

oh god please help me.

i know what you mean my mom is like that too.she just doenst get it...you have a maid?

oh god please help me.

There is one force in this world that cannot be changed and that is mothers.

Just ignore here because you won't win, especially with the old school genertaion who are stuck in their ways.

You have a maid? lol

you could make her mad by going out with me.

let me know.

No offence but that just sounded desperate dude! lol

let me know.

gigidy

haha yeah i do have a maid.she's been with us since i was six...come to think of it,our family has always had a maid.

and contrary to what you think,mebe,dating boys doesnt piss my mum off.it makes her happier.idk why,haha

let me know.

lol. me to

your mum sounds like she cares alot for you, you have a maid and a mother some of us dont have either, just respect that she has some values that you dont understand, im sure she loves you alot

my mom is the same exact way . i feel for you . when i got acne shes like see this is what god gave you b.c he knows if you have clear skin you'd be having too many boyfriends -_____-

then shes like see god always knows what he does

:doubt: