Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_scars23

Dr Garcia (Dermaroller)

Hi guyz

I Have Read so much about the dermaroller and I Believe in the theory behind it..But Why is Dr Garcia The only Doc in the world who says dermaroller is useless ???....Ne answers..I know so many people on board who had gr8 improvements with it...Or maybe the dermaroller was used without any improvement and the scars healed naturally coz it takes 5 years for scar remodelling to take place....and some people heal very well and the scars do fill in Sometimes..or are we talking about very old scars which are already matured??? coz i have seen 2 people that had improvement in this forum =lammar and shin ...They Did it on fresh scars or were the scars 3-4 years old?????

I have hopes on the dermaroller !!Really Want it to work!!!... :ninja::boohoo::clap:

Thanks waiting for your reply!!!!

Edited by acne_scars23

Indented scars never fill in by themselves. Not it 5 years, not in 50 years, not in 500 years.

As for the Dermaroller... I have no personal experience with one, so I couldn't give a fair review.

Indented scars never fill in by themselves. Not it 5 years, not in 50 years, not in 500 years.

As for the Dermaroller... I have no personal experience with one, so I couldn't give a fair review.

They do fill in sometimes it depends on person to person..You could do a search in the site and you can ask people about it..75% of ppl would tell you that in 2 years there scars are not that deep and are more smoother ...

They do fill in sometimes it depends on person to person..You could do a search in the site and you can ask people about it..75% of ppl would tell you that in 2 years there scars are not that deep and are more smoother ...

I have scars that are nearly 5 years old and the only thing thats changed about them is the discolouration. The depth of the scars still remain the exact same.

The only way scars will ever fill in is if you either get them filled in with a filler, or if you find a way to stimulate enough collagen to fill them in naturally.

Time on its own will not improve pits in the skin.

Hi guyz

I Have Read so much about the dermaroller and I Believe in the theory behind it..But Why is Dr Garcia The only Doc in the world who says dermaroller is useless ???....Ne answers..I know so many people on board who had gr8 improvements with it...Or maybe the dermaroller was used without any improvement and the scars healed naturally coz it takes 5 years for scar remodelling to take place....and some people heal very well and the scars do fill in Sometimes..or are we talking about very old scars which are already matured??? coz i have seen 2 people that had improvement in this forum =lammar and shin ...They Did it on fresh scars or were the scars 3-4 years old?????

I have hopes on the dermaroller !!Really Want it to work!!!... :ninja::boohoo::clap:

Some of my scars were relatively new, some up to 5 years old. I agree atrophic scaring can soften with time, but i know for a fact dermaroller and NEEDLING did most of the work for my scars....

I still use light therapy to this day, but haven't needled or dermarolled in almost 2 years now.... I don't need to anymore!

Some of my scars were relatively new, some up to 5 years old. I agree atrophic scaring can soften with time, but i know for a fact dermaroller and NEEDLING did most of the work for my scars....

I still use light therapy to this day, but haven't needled or dermarolled in almost 2 years now.... I don't need to anymore!

Edited by acne_scars23

Hi guyz

Lamarr, hows it going! How often are you leding now and days?