Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
proper inglish

Not sure what to do...

Hi everyone. I've been browsing these forums for a while and have gotten tons of valuable information.

Now I have somewhat of a problem and was hoping that someone might have some advice.

Since September of last year I've been getting occasional cysts (1 every 2 months or so) in the area next to my nose. I'm well aware that it isn't advisable to pop a cyst, however this strategy seems to have worked very well for me. I can usually pop one in a day or so and it clears up leaving no mark.

This time is different. Two days ago (after about five months of having it under control thanks to a few changes in my routine) I got a cyst. I attempted to pop it but with no success.

At this point I'm really unsure of what I should do. I've attached an image so you can see what it is I'm dealing with.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

post-124258-1281101059_thumb.jpg

post-124258-1281101059_thumb.jpg

Well, the swelling seems to have gone down and I think it's drying out and scabbing up. It doesn't hurt the way a cyst normally does anymore so I think it's resolving.