Notifications
Clear all

FINALLY SCIENTIFIC PROOF TO REVERSE ACCUTANE HAIR LOSS!!

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 08/06/2010 12:25 am

*** BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

I have just found what may cause and REVERSE the Accutane HAIR LOSS!!! READ CAREFULLY, I EXPLAINED IN SIMPLE ENGLISH.

1. ISOTRETINOIN (aka, 13-cis-retinoic acid & brand name is "Accutane", etc.) is anti-cancer and thus is used as a chemo drug. (Take note that most chemo drugs cause hair loss, ok proceed.)

2. Killing cancer can be done in many ways. With Isotretinoin, one of its "action mechanisms" of killing cancer is by increasing the gene expression (or the capability of using DNA to make complex RNA/protein) of a certain enzyme called CASPASE 3

3. If you INCREASE CASPASE 3 gene expression, this may lead to APOPTOSIS ("programmed cell death").

4. Apoptosis = KILLING OF CELLS, which is how the HAIR FOLLICLES are TEMPORARILY affected and "KILLED" as well.

5. EVIDENCE : "13-cis-retinoic acid (isotretinoin) treatment also... upregulated (meaning it increased) p53 and caspase-3 gene expression in B16F-10 melanoma cells." - from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18652567 13-cis-retinoic acid induces apoptosis by modulating caspase-3, bcl-2, and p53 gene expression and regulates the activation of transcription factors in B16F-10 melanoma cells.

6. SO RECAP: Isotretinoin kills cancer cells by increasing CASPASE 3 gene expression which is INVOLVED IN HAIR LOSS! The problem with apoptosis or "cell death" is that it doesn't necessarily selectively kill only cancer cells, that's why hair is affected.

SOLUTION:

German Study (PDF file) http://www.folikul.com/Topikal%20L-carnitine.pdf

PubMed abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17927577

L-carnitine-L-tartrate promotes human hair growth in vitro

"caspase 3 and 7, which are known to initiate apoptosis, are DOWN REGULATED (DECREASED!!) at day 2 and day 4 after treatment of HAIR FOLLICLES (HFs) with CARNITINE TARTRATE (CT) compared with vehicle-treated control indicating that CT has an immediate protective effect on HFs to undergo programmed cell death."

ACCUTANE = INCREASES CASPASE 3 = KILLS CELLS = HAIR LOSS

CARNITINE = DECREASES CASPASE 3 = HAIR GROWTH !!!!!!!

GET SOME CARNITINE TARTRATE POWDER NOW (ACETYL Carnitine WILL NOT WORK and may cause hair loss) BEFORE I BUY THEM ALL IM SO HAPPY there is hope!

SO NOW THATS WHY I WAS GROWING HAIR IT REALLY HAS BEEN PROVEN BY SCIENCE WOW.

post-18492-1281072053_thumb.jpg

Sigh. I wish i've learnt about it 3 years ago :(

Ask me if you got confused. Let's HELP EACH OTHER OUT!

EDIT***: PRODUCT LINK REMOVED. THANKS TO JXR. THE ABOVE ARE ALL SUBSTANTIATED, ARE UNAFFECTED OF WHICHEVER PRODUCT YOU PREFER, AND WILL REMAIN SCIENCE BASED.

post-18492-1281072053_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@jxr)

Posted : 08/06/2010 2:12 am

Oh yeah?

Since you made your text big and noticeable..

You forgot to mention the part where you entered your referral code in that product link in an effort to basically scam people so you get the referral benefit.

Honestly if I were a mod/admin I'd ban you right now from this site for advertising. Too bad I'm not :[

Nobody click those links and give this person any referrals. Disregard what they posted.

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 08/06/2010 2:38 am

Oh yeah?

Since you made your text big and noticeable..

You forgot to mention the part where you entered your referral code in that product link in an effort to basically scam people so you get the referral benefit.

Honestly if I were a mod/admin I'd ban you right now from this site for advertising. Too bad I'm not :[

I have edited and removed the product link. There. And the science will STILL be the SAME. Great, thanks a lot for the appreciation for the years of relentlessly trying to search for substantiated causality for isotretinoin induced telogen effluvium.

Mod Edit: Read the Board Rules, please.

MemberMember
(@sclippers)

Posted : 08/06/2010 6:58 am

I have nothing to lose by purchasing it and taking before and after pictures. I know I'll catch a lot of flack for my before pics, I've been told the hair loss in my head and I'm guessing you guys will say the same.

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 08/06/2010 10:44 am

I have nothing to lose by purchasing it and taking before and after pictures. I know I'll catch a lot of flack for my before pics, I've been told the hair loss in my head and I'm guessing you guys will say the same.

That your hair loss is not that bad, you say? Well, I guess we deal with what we see and feel ourselves, so you are the only one who can determine how much was lost in density and shaft thickness. Don't worry about it. BTW the study photo is only a 6-month lapse, and they only used 2% Carnitine FYI! I am using kind of triple that amount applying it on my scalp and taking it orally for about 2 weeks. My hairline is forming a heart shape where I didn't even have hair to begin with so it's positive.

MemberMember
(@siava)

Posted : 08/06/2010 1:53 pm

rentstuff, if you've found information that can be helpful then that's great. If others don't agree with you or call you out for breaking board rules, that doesn't mean you can flame them and start calling them names. We can disagree while still being civil.

Thanks for sharing the information you've found though. Hopefully it can be of use to those who are suffering hair loss from isotretinoin.

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 08/06/2010 1:57 pm

rentstuff, if you've found information that can be helpful then that's great. If others don't agree with you or call you out for breaking board rules, that doesn't mean you can flame them and start calling them names. We can disagree while still being civil.

Thanks for sharing the information you've found though. Hopefully it can be of use to those who are suffering hair loss from isotretinoin.

I beg your pardon, madame, but I did not call him any name.

MemberMember
(@jxr)

Posted : 08/06/2010 2:05 pm

Sorry but just the general tone of your first post combined with your referral link made you look like an advertiser/promoter coming in here trying to scam some money.

Surely you can't blame me for calling you out on that. Not attacking you personally just your choice in words + link.

MemberMember
(@palmbeachmike)

Posted : 10/20/2010 10:22 am

I am experiencing Accutane induced - TE hairloss -- (frontal hairline quickly evaporated during Accutane consumption, but the rest of my hair remains super-thick)

does the science suggest topical application of CARNITINE TARTRATE POWDER coupled with CARNITINE TARTRATE capsules?

Thanks, will give this a try.

MemberMember
(@indigorush)

Posted : 10/20/2010 12:16 pm

After everything I've already tried, I will not get my hopes out only to let them down.

However, I will remain open-minded and will perhaps try this.

I'm taking L-Carnitine which you mention will not work... Any idea why it wouldn't?

What's the difference?

Have you tried this yourself or are you just posting based on the study?

The stuff seems expensive so I may await other people's verdict.

The explanation kind of makes sense from what I've read before regarding what accutane does to you.

Would this therefore (if not a scam) fix other accutane induced problems?

Cheers

MemberMember
(@indigorush)

Posted : 10/20/2010 5:56 pm

So... it comes as a powder and by rubbing on your head you grow hair back?

Sounds a bit sketchy.

This was published nearly 4 years ago.

The hair industry would of been using this if it was such a miracle.

MemberMember
(@bcbcbc)

Posted : 12/24/2012 5:25 am

Any updates on this?

MemberMember
(@katnewby)

Posted : 03/23/2013 1:51 pm

Can you take this *while* you are on accutane to hopefully keep yourself from losing hair? I'm seriously not worried about the other side effects, but I think I'd rather have acne than lose my hair.

MemberMember
(@jamesjohn)

Posted : 06/05/2019 2:38 am

whats the call , doesit work?

wanting to hear from rent stuff

MemberMember
(@marinerguy)

Posted : 08/25/2021 7:24 am

@rentstuff Have you noticed anymore progress/updates fromtaking L-carnitine L-Tartrate?