Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lullies

Will Dan's products ever be available in drugstores?

I was just wondering if Dan's products will ever be available at the local RiteAid, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

I do use BP, but it's a 10%, and it's only 1oz. It costs about 5 dollars for one.

Dan's BP would be the money saver, and it's worth more.

But, the thing(s) are that:

- I'm underage, and I don't have a credit card

- My mom doesn't like to order online

- Does Dan accept money orders? As in, money through the mail.

If his products cannot be available at local stores, then I can understand that. But if he accepts money orders, then I will surely be able to purchase his BP.

I am sure its certain that his products will only remain for sale here, and never hit store shelves. There are already too many of the exact same things that he would never be able to get Walmart to sell this, unless he had a huge name like Clean & Clear, etc, etc.

Also, I'm certain he accepts PayPal. You can link your bank account to PayPal. So no money orders and no credit cards. Try it out.

I've moved this to the Acne.org Regimen Products board.

DanielKern.com accepts cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and PayPal as payment methods.

Dan's also posted a list of recommended alternative products that you can buy in stores here. If you can't order the Acne.org products, you might want to consider looking for products from that list at your local stores. ; )

I've moved this to the Acne.org Regimen Products board.

DanielKern.com accepts cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and PayPal as payment methods.

Dan's also posted a list of recommended alternative products that you can buy in stores . If you can't order the Acne.org products, you might want to consider looking for products from that list at your local stores. ; )

Ooh, I see. Thanks. I've sent cash through the mail before, so I think I have an option now! Yay =D

Yes, I've been on this site for months but only made an account today. I base my skincare regimen off of Dan's, but with drugstore products, heh.

@SKguy: Oh I see, that kind of sucks.. Mm, but oh well. Thank you anyway =)

And PayPal, eh, I'm too lazy for it. Lol

If you're going to pay by cash, I'd recommend going to the post office and having them insure the package you're sending it in, as things do sometimes get lost in the mail. At the very least, ask to get it shipped with a shipping method where you'll be provided with a tracking number, so that you can make sure your payment gets delivered.

If you're going to pay by cash, I'd recommend going to the post office and having them insure the package you're sending it in, as things do sometimes get lost in the mail. At the very least, ask to get it shipped with a shipping method where you'll be provided with a tracking number, so that you can make sure your payment gets delivered.

Mm, thanks for the advice. I currently live near the post office, so I think I'm going to be good.

:D

Just wanted to make sure. It would suck if your money got lost in the mail. That happened to me when I was younger, and I was pissed. Once that money's gone, it's gone. : P

Just wanted to make sure. It would suck if your money got lost in the mail. That happened to me when I was younger, and I was pissed. Once that money's gone, it's gone. : P

Oh no ): I'm sorry to hear that.

Since I just want the 8oz, and it costs 16$, should I just give Dan 17$ (since coins in a envelope would sound tempting to steal, right)? : )

I'm not really sure how it works with cash payments. I don't know if they'd be able to send you a check for the difference or not.

If you can get to a currency exchange, you can buy a money order. You just pay them the amount that you want the money order made up for (plus a small fee--usually a percentage of the amount the money order is for), and they print the order up for whatever amount. That way, you can send a money order for the exact cost of your order, instead of trying to send change and stuff through the mail.

Don't forget that there'll be a shipping and handling charge on your DanielKern.com order, too.

; )

I'm not really sure how it works with cash payments. I don't know if they'd be able to send you a check for the difference or not.

If you can get to a currency exchange, you can buy a money order. You just pay them the amount that you want the money order made up for (plus a small fee--usually a percentage of the amount the money order is for), and they print the order up for whatever amount. That way, you can send a money order for the exact cost of your order, instead of trying to send change and stuff through the mail.

Don't forget that there'll be a shipping and handling charge on your DanielKern.com order, too.

; )

I can pay for the bottle and S+H in one money order, yes? =)

Yep. When you're placing your order, you'll be prompted to chose your shipping and payment methods. Then you'll click the button to actually place your order, and if you've chosen Money Order as your payment method, you'll be redirected to a page that will tell you the address to send your payment to. You'll also be told the total cost of your order, including shipping and handling.

Then you can take that to a currency exchange and tell them that you'd like a money order for that amount. Once you get the money order, you can send it to the address that you were given. Once they get the payment, they'll ship you your order. : )

Awesoooome. Thanks so much : )

I plan to purchase Dan's BP when I've moved into my new house.

Thanks again!

Lullies, don't you have a bank account of your own? Teen Checking account? You can use a debit master card which will take money directly from your bank, no credit card needed. It's a good thing to have.

Lullies, don't you have a bank account of your own? Teen Checking account? You can use a debit master card which will take money directly from your bank, no credit card needed. It's a good thing to have.

Eeek, I plan to have a debit card when I get a job (which is soooon).

But, I'm a teenager.. : P You know, I'll probably spend my money on unfashionable clothes and random crap. Lol

Kidding! (: Thanks for the advice, I didn't know that.

I'll try to remember, because I kind of go crazy with money :T

Eeek, I plan to have a debit card when I get a job (which is soooon).

But, I'm a teenager.. : P You know, I'll probably spend my money on unfashionable clothes and random crap. Lol

Kidding! (: Thanks for the advice, I didn't know that.

I'll try to remember, because I kind of go crazy with money :T

My teen sister has one :D shes 14

I saw Dan's products on amazon.com. Parents may be more likely to trust a big company like Amazon, and order through there.

(Personally, I am saving up for Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, so I can buy Dan's BP through Amazon, that way I can keep costs down).

Another idea for some one without a credit card is to get a visa gift card, (places like Walgreens and CVS sell them), and use that online. A lot of people do that, actually, because they feel it's more secure than giving their credit card or debit card number to an online company.

I suggest just goin to Kroger or someplace and buying one of those prepaid credit cards that people sometimes buy others for their birthday. I don't like messing around with mailing money out, so I would buy one of those cards and just pay online using that. Less waiting, and no danger of identity theft

Lol just realized the post above me says the same thing. Very nice, Arizabif!

Edited by aFriendFromAfar