lemon assistance required immediatly

i have a regimen which i switch off every night

Night 1:

Cleans in shower with Derm recommened antibiotic gel

SA

Night 2"

exfoliate with Glymed SA 2% exfolating wash

BP

So where could i fit in applying lemon topically in these two diffrent night?

please help needed

Lemon is sometimes used as a toner, but I frown upon that because of the acidity. Why not mix some lemon with your cleanser and then cleanse as normal?

Lemon is sometimes used as a toner, but I frown upon that because of the acidity. Why not mix some lemon with your cleanser and then cleanse as normal?

mines antiseptic cleanser....so idk how well that would work

Well all lemon juice does externally is kinda just help with redness because of the acidity. IMO, it's not worth it, because you have to keep your pH level on your skin normal for your acne to be in check. Why are you so set towards lemons? There are many other different holistic/diet changes to be made that give you better results.

Well all lemon juice does externally is kinda just help with redness because of the acidity. IMO, it's not worth it, because you have to keep your pH level on your skin normal for your acne to be in check. Why are you so set towards lemons? There are many other different holistic/diet changes to be made that give you better results.

itss good to know about topically...but ive been drinking it for thepast week once a day

Is that a good choice exept for the acidity of it for your teeth??..

itss good to know about topically...but ive been drinking it for thepast week once a day

internally lemon is a good source of vitamin C but it is very good to apply topically as an antibacterial, you could put it on after you use the anti-microbial cleanser, it may sting a bit if you use it after the exfoliating one

lemon is also good for cleaning out the colon, prob why it's one of the main ingredients of the master cleanse. Just a shame for me that citrus fruits inflame my skin.

internally lemon is a good source of vitamin C but it is very good to apply topically as an antibacterial, you could put it on after you use the anti-microbial cleanser, it may sting a bit if you use it after the exfoliating one

well..... i also use SA and BP.so were would that fit in?

1-2 x a week (usually once though), I juice an organic lemon (with one of those handheld juicer things) and add a bunch of sugar into the bowl and take it into the shower and use it as a scrub. I gently buff the sugar+lemon juice into my skin and then leave the mixture on my face for a few minutes. I usually add some more lemon sugar mixture after I buffed it in, just to get more lemon juice on my face. I wash it off afterwards and cleanse with my normal cleanser. I might do a detox mask (like queen helene or another bentonite or clay mask) afterwards since I just exfoliated and the mask penetrate into my pores better. I would say use this on a night when you use salicylic acid. I use SA every day or every second day,. The sugar as well as the alpha hydroxy acids from the lemon exfolate and allow the sal acid to better absorb into your pores to keep them clean. Since you're using BP as well, maybe keep it down to once a week, without using a deep cleansing mask so that you don't dry out your skin.

(This has helped to fade a lot of my red marks).

Edited by smartie