Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Azaan1691

Last acne phase - light pink dots/blotches

Hey guys, I'm glad to be prowling around the mild to moderate section these days like a viper :). Basically my acne has cleared up significantly in recent months, however I'm now at a standstill. On my upper cheeks, down to about the line from my earlobes to around where my upper lip starts (basically the line across the cheek for a grown stubbly beard), I have these pinkish-red marks and general redness that has been there as an after effect from the healed acne.

I get active spots...but only about 1-3 a week and they fade quick, but its pretty much like someone took a paint brush and dipped light strokes of red on my cheeks in exchange for my previously healed red marks/spots. I should point out that theres about two or three 'patches of them' on either cheek, and thats it - but they've been there since about summer 2009.

Im currently 2 and 1/2 months into Duac which has been a great BP overall, but has yet to fade them away though deep into my skin tone. They dont get worse, but hardly better over time as well.... any similar experiences?