Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

Gillette and shaving

I would make sure that the shaving cream contains no comedogenic ingredients. If it doesn't, then your all good. I shower, then shave, then wash my face to remove all excess shaving cream.

I would make sure that the shaving cream contains no comedogenic ingredients. If it doesn't, then your all good. I shower, then shave, then wash my face to remove all excess shaving cream.

i shave before the shower...so it doeswnt matter does it?

You should be fine then.

is there any paticular way i should shave?

Shave with the grain of your face. That's how I shave, and it works just fine. I used to shave against the grain, and my face would become very irritated.

You should be fine then.

is there any paticular way i should shave?

Shave with the grain of your face. That's how I shave, and it works just fine. I used to shave against the grain, and my face would become very irritated.

how can i get a close shave that way?

I have never used shaving cream ever. is that insane? i shave dry so the hair would be easier to vacuum. yeah i use dyson to clean up the sink and my face (with the little add-on nozzles for laptop cleaning). but sometimes when i shave with norelco, i do it in the shower. please do not judge me :( i think i am insane. :chuck:

Edited by rentstuff

Havent used shaving cream in about 10+years! I shave in shower. I use Cethaphil mosturizer and use that. No issues!

hmm ive never thought of cetaphil hmm you're good. lol. wait but that's another $ if i buy that just for shaving purposes

hmm ive never thought of cetaphil hmm you're good. lol. wait but that's another $ if i buy that just for shaving purpos

my dad shaves in the shower....but i can still use shaving cream?

hmm ive never thought of cetaphil hmm you're good. lol. wait but that's another $ if i buy that just for shaving purpos

my dad shaves in the shower....but i can still use shaving cream?

you may want to take heed of the earlier posts made above. Just make sure the product has no comedogenic ingredients. The product you linked seems to be safe