Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mHHm

Sushi? Final answers?

Does sushi make some people break out? What type of sushi did you had?

I've read a similiar question but no real answers where given...

glad you asked this question, i'm going to japan on saturday! and was planning on eating nothing else for the next 3 weeks, sushi all way the way! no need for omega 3 sups when eating sashimi salmon etc 3 times a day!

at least, thats what i would have thought...

glad you asked this question, i'm going to japan on saturday! and was planning on eating nothing else for the next 3 weeks, sushi all way the way! no need for omega 3 sups when eating sashimi salmon etc 3 times a day!

Ok, maybe relax on the sushi a little ;) I :wub: sushi, but too much can induce mercury poisoning ^_^

Aside from that, sushi has never broken me out. I think people tend to get a little over obsessive with foods, and just the stress of thinking something will make you break out alone will make you break out. So enjoy. Order a salad alongside and chow down.

I know the sushi place here has a spring salad with the most

orgasmic

ginger dressing. It's very light, and oh so yummy. Plus, ginger is anti-inflammatory!

Ok, maybe relax on the sushi a little ;) I :wub: sushi, but too much can induce mercury poisoning ^_^

Aside from that, sushi has never broken me out. I think people tend to get a little over obsessive with foods, and just the stress of thinking something will make you break out alone will make you break out. So enjoy. Order a salad alongside and chow down.

orgasmic

ginger dressing. It's very light, and oh so yummy. Plus, ginger is anti-inflammatory!

Let's go there together as a date ( ha ha ). ^_^

Edited by EddieE

orgasmic

If it includes sushi, I'm so there x]

i wont eat too much of the rice, just the fish

nothing fried

how is sea weed compared to spinach ?

i wont eat too much of the rice, just the fish

nothing fried

how is sea weed compared to spinach ?

Sea weed is full of anti-inflammatory goodness.

The rice isn't too much of a problem, but a lot of raw fish can lead to mercury poisoning. There was some celebrity guy who ate sushi every day for lunch and ended up with mercury poisoning :shrug:

Just keep it in mind ;)

white rice=sugar=acne..drop the rice

Honestly, if you're getting enough sun, exercise, and stress control, you're going to be fine. Enjoy your sushi. Just keep an eye out for mercury :lol:

orgasmic

If it includes sushi, I'm so there x]

What ever you want, even though I am a vegan. Ha ha.. I don't know why I chose to be a vegan. :(

Edited by EddieE

to be honest i have white rice pretty much every day at lunch time with my meal, i have no choice, asian country at the moment. so i dont think it makes much difference. i just try to limit it to one meal a day. i dont eat the bread hardly ever, not cos of acne, but because it makes me fat lol

to be honest i have white rice pretty much every day at lunch time with my meal, i have no choice, asian country at the moment. so i dont think it makes much difference. i just try to limit it to one meal a day. i dont eat the bread hardly ever, not cos of acne, but because it makes me fat lol

That's OK! Try to enjoy yourself. ^_^

White rice should be OK! Try to eat it with salads. :)

one thing im worried about is being away from my green smoothies, as i eat a shit load of spinach every day naturally in that. combined with the omega 3's, vit a's e's, multi vit and a doxycycline, i'm pretty much clear if i keep the shit out of my diet (which i am at the moment). they are funny about bringing in drugs to japan, even paracetamol etc. so i'm worried they might stop and search me re the vitamins and doxy. i hope i can do without the green smoothies for 2 weeks which is why i asked about the sea weed. if its that good then i'll just buys bags of the stuff and munch on sea weed all day lol

one thing im worried about is being away from my green smoothies, as i eat a shit load of spinach every day naturally in that. combined with the omega 3's, vit a's e's, multi vit and a doxycycline, i'm pretty much clear if i keep the shit out of my diet (which i am at the moment). they are funny about bringing in drugs to japan, even paracetamol etc. so i'm worried they might stop and search me re the vitamins and doxy. i hope i can do without the green smoothies for 2 weeks which is why i asked about the sea weed. if its that good then i'll just buys bags of the stuff and munch on sea weed all day lol

I think green smoothies have been helping me because I remember not drinking this for 3 days and I started to break out. I am not 100% certain because I've decided to apply BP once a day instead of twice a day. Right now I have a few active acne. Now I Am going to drink green smoothie everyday .. ( spinach or spring mix ) with Hemp protein ( I love the taste when i add this ) Plus it's very healthy. 100% plant_based. Anyhow, have fun in Japan!

I don't know much about sea weed. I never heard of it. :X

Edited by EddieE