Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ivorie

Incoming monster zit! Help?

Though I have my methods of dealing with my monster zits when they appear on my face, I would like to know whether any of you out there do anything before it becomes a full-blown swollen acne. I mean, usually when it's fully 'formed', it's swollen, red and painful to touch. But I've just noticed a large bump forming on the 'acne danger zone' and it doesn't hurt yet and it isn't red yet. What would you guys go to tame it before it becomes a monster?

Preferrably a method that doesn't require me to go out of my house in the wee hours of the morning (it's somewhat past midnight here) to pluck a leaf from the aloe plant. Seriously, I would have gone out a long while ago if that was an option at the moment. >.<

Does anyone have any quick zit-zappers?

Though I have my methods of dealing with my monster zits when they appear on my face, I would like to know whether any of you out there do anything before it becomes a full-blown swollen acne. I mean, usually when it's fully 'formed', it's swollen, red and painful to touch. But I've just noticed a large bump forming on the 'acne danger zone' and it doesn't hurt yet and it isn't red yet. What would you guys go to tame it before it becomes a monster?

Preferrably a method that doesn't require me to go out of my house in the wee hours of the morning (it's somewhat past midnight here) to pluck a leaf from the aloe plant. Seriously, I would have gone out a long while ago if that was an option at the moment. >.<

Does anyone have any quick zit-zappers?

BP?

I appreciate your contribution very much. However, I don't have any BP.

they seel it at family dollar...but id check other places first before you use the family dollar kind...

i second the ice thing, Whenever i feel a monster-zit coming on i ice it for a few hours, Take some advil, And try not to touch it, I do it everyday until its gone, or atleast not as painful.

Goodluck!