Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blwac

Taking fish oil the same time as accutane?

I'm going to start taking fish oil again for running. My question is when I should take it during the day. I take my accutane in the morning and some days in the evening, too (I alternate 1 and 2 pills a day). Can I take fish oil in the morning with my accutane or should I separate them, and if so how long would you wait between each one? I know a lot of people take fish oil on this forum so it would be nice to know what everyone else does. Thanks!

I dont think it matters when you take it though perhaps good idea not to take exactly at same time as you take the pill. let the pill go into your blood stream first, take the fish oil later on

less than hour. take it with something fatty like peanut butter to help it digest faster. i used to take my pill and follow it with spooful of peanut butter

Well it seems like quite a few people on this site use it, and I don't think the one I use contains any Vitamin A, so I think it should be fine to use. (I don't know much about supplements though so I could be wrong).