Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
midnight12345678

model interview HELP PLZ

hello, i am a 15 year old white male

i have moderate acne, and most of it is just red spots with pretty much no inflammation

anyway, i have been called by a modeling agency for an interview and i was wondering if i could put some unnoticable make-up on to make my acne seem better. I obviosuly dont want the makeup to be seeen and i do not expect my acne to be invisable cuz thats impossible, however since i have never used makeup before, i do not know what is good and what will make me break out/loook powdery. I have fairly tanned skin if that helps .Any suggestions would be goood, thank you. :angel:

PS. the interview is in 2 days so if i could get some suggestions sooon i would greatly appreciate it

If you're going for an interview they do not want you wearing make-up. It is important to go bare-faced so the agency can see what they have to work with (for better or worse)

You will not improve your chances by wearing make-up, and you will either be asked to wash it off, or just be sent home.