Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brad0707

anyone wut do i do?

well i went to the store and bought some stuff for the regimen well i got the moisterizer and the cleanser but they were all out of neutrogena on the sopt acne treatment sad.gif i got the Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and the Eucerin spf 15 day lotion and didnt get the BP out of it but i got this nature cure box thing with tablets and a tube with 5% BP what should i do???? plz help

yea check another store, and I also have that Nature Cure BP and it dries me up REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. I say stay away or its irritation city.

WELL YA i think im gunna take the tablets bc it has vitamens and stuff then im gunna wash with cetaphil then put natures cure on might be drying but iu would rather have some kind of BP unless i use 10% AWw no burns. then i will add Eucerin lotion (moisterizer) think that will do anything ? bc i cant go to a drugstore again my dad barley took me out to get that stuff mostly bc we got our haircuts and he stopped by rite-aid and i got that stuff but they were out of BP so i just got this kind only kind they had so//// anyone think it will work the moisterizer and cleanser are recommended like #1 in the regimen just not the BP its 5% natures cure bp only kind they had so gunna give it a try and take the natures cure tablets that stimulates the body's natural defenses to correct the imbalances.so it helps stop acne in ur body where it can start/ biggrin.gif so anyone got any suggestions? thnx brad