Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

damn i just feel like killing my self right now acne Fing sucks i have been doing dans regimen no success hmmm mybe they only way is to kill myself i dunno but i dont feel like living anymore. plus skool is coming up i cant go to skool looking like this. WOW this is so gay im just gunna go kill myself bye

Give us a chance to help you smile.gif Everyone is different, and sometimes you need to change things only a little bit to make them work for you.

Tell us how long have you been doing Dan's regimen?

Which products are you using and how often?

We'll all be glad to help you beat this thing. It can be done. I'm doing it and I'm 36 and didn't think I could either.... but I am! You can too. My regimen is different than Dan's and maybe with a little tweaking, you can get a regimen specially made to work for you. We'll all be glad ot help you. smile.gif Really smile.gif

Acne is gay. how long have you been using the regimen? how bad is your acne? how old are you..?

Yeah man-- it's a bad way to go at 14 because of acne. The fight begins at a young age; killing yourself is being the epitome of "gay."

Good news for you.... Dan's Regimen might still work for you. 5 weeks isn't very long smile.gif There are quite a few people here who took 8 weeks and I think a few took 12 weeks to see Dan's Regimen start working.

Even if you reach 8 - 12 weeks and still don't feel Dan's regimen is 100% working, there are ways to change what you're doing. Some people add salicylic acid (SA) or glycolic acid (AHA/GA) or BOTH to the regimen makes it work better. (Mine uses SA and GA)

But before you add those, see if the BP works on its own. Pimples can be growing for 6-12 weeks before they surface on your skin. What you're doing with the Regimen is preventing any new ones from forming under there. If you stop new ones from forming, you'll have it made. But it takes patience. You can do it. You're smart enough to find this site, you're smart enough to make it through smile.gif

Just keep doing the gentle cleansing wash, the BP and the moisturizer twice daily and hang out with the rest of the folks on this board. They're a pretty good group. We all understand how rough it gets.

thnx guys well il stay in there i guess it sucks though really bad i could deal with it if it was beginning of summer but now im going to skool sad.gif everyone make fun of me i was so popular to hehi ran out of neutrogena 2.5% BP all i have is natures cure 5% BP :S

accutane would easily clear u pussy ass up 100% guarenteed if u can get on it. Fuken whinning about puss ass moderate bullshit. Try Severe nocular cystic acne, now thats soemthin to whine about.

PUSS POP!!!

why r u so weak willed? i have had since i was 12, im 16 now and my ACNE is only starting to clear on the regimen after the 3rd week, my face is red but i dont mind aslong as my pimples r starting to go. u should STICK to the regimen, otherwise u will never beat your ACNE.