Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Kind of back to reality....

I broke out with like 6-7 small acne out of nowhere.. 3 on my forehead and 3-4 around chin and one on cheek.

When I touch them, it hurts.. I know i need to stop touching it. Probably because I started applying BP once a day instead of twice.... Guess I must apply it twice a day.. argh.... I am going to stay home and read, listen to music, and play video games.

When you say back to reality, do you mean your skin was clear and you are breaking out again? If so, that happened to me. My skin was clearing a couple of weeks ago and then it suddenly broke out in 5 cysts and pimples and left bad acne scars. It really hurts you when you were making so much progress. I am hiding out too but hang in there.

Edited by deenem

are you really meant to put BP twice a day?

i dont know how i can because in the mornings its too hot and it makes me look 10 times worse, especially when the skin is dry and we have to moisturize. it looks rediculous and probably makes me seem more oiler because the BP might be 'melting' in the heat. night time only for me

does this mean it wont work properly?

Edited by Grind

Thanks guys! I am having a good time reading and playing video games.

If I apply BP once a day, I will break out. I used to always apply it twice a day and was remaining clear. I also stopped drinked green smoothie. Well, I do drink it , but sometimes.

Time to drink green smoothie everyday and apply BP twice a day. >_<

I start college soon. :)

When you say back to reality, do you mean your skin was clear and you are breaking out again? If so, that happened to me. My skin was clearing a couple of weeks ago and then it suddenly broke out in 5 cysts and pimples and left bad acne scars. It really hurts you when you were making so much progress. I am hiding out too but hang in there.

Yes, I was clear with 1-2 occasionally break out. I am sorry that you got 5 crysts. :(

I usually get small acne. I hope you get clear soon.

acne can be painful. Even with small acne hurts.. :|