Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Couple of nights ago, i went with my gf, to the mall. We were just looking around and i saw a beauty store. I wanted to go in and look at Acne cleansers if they had any, but i didn't want to go in if my gf did not want to. Anyway i saw this great cleanser that is called Deep Pore Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser by Beyond Belief.

It has SA and Botanical Extracts.

This is what it has:

Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid exfoliates skin's outer layer

SA: Beta hydroxy acid exfoliates skin & unclogs pores.

Witch Hazel Extract: Works as a natural astrigent & cleanser

Hops Extract: Works as a natural conditioning agent.

Rosemary Extract: Antimicrobial and antioxidant

Swertia Japonica Extract: Stimulates the skin

Camellia Oleifer Seed extract: Soothes skin as it acts as an antioxidant

Moisturizes and conditions.

i know that SA exfoliates the skin, and Lactic Acid helps removes red spots. Witch hazel is an astrigent that helps remove even more impurities.

All the other stuff i dont know. I have heard of the Vitamin B-5 and that it works for acne as a pill, but this has it in its cleanser.

it also says:

Professional, oil-free formula

Instant self foaming

Rich, creamy, non-drying lather

removes all traces of grease oil & impurities

Deep cleans even water proof makeup

Never tight or dry feeling on skin.

I use this with the Euricen moisturizer, and i have very oily skin and i haven't had all that oil that i do. I still get oily on my top of my head, but nothing like i used to.

oops i forgot to add this to what else it has:

Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B-5): Moisturizes and Conditions.

I am gonna see if they have a website for this stuff to show you.

it costs me 6.99 plus tax

but well worth it! :smile:

Sometimes too much of something, or a combo of meds can cause irritation acne. Remeber ACNE is the skins way of ridding itself of something that it does not want. If SA is no good for you(like me), your skill will literally reject it and attempt to dump the pore contents out into the world. I.E Acne Lesions..

Smoothbeamin... B)

that has too much crap in it...maybe if i didnt have acne id use it..but im sure it causes irritation..especially the witch hazel

that has too much crap in it...maybe if i didnt have acne id use it..but im sure it causes irritation..especially the witch hazel

Witch Hazel is suppose to be good for your skin. Check out Loganruns regimen which I just started using (with a little modification) since I recently broke out again for some unknown reason :(

http://www.geocities.com/loganruns73/

I hope this works longer than my previous regimen. In fact, I'm combining it with Dan's regimen (BP). I'm also interested in purchasing his recommended Ultra-Rejuvenex.

I tried their lotion, I think it had alot of those same ingredients in it, anyways, it broke me out (most do though) I have never tried the wash, let us know how it works for you.

Rosemary Extract: Antimicrobial and antioxidant

Swertia Japonica Extract: Stimulates the skin

Camellia Oleifer Seed extract: Soothes skin as it acts as an antioxidant

Moisturizes and conditions.

wtf? 2 anitoxidants? and swertia japonica extract stimulates the skin? stimulates the skin to do what?

looks like overkill to me. i know witch hazel is great for u skin, but the other stuff might not really be useful

you didnt want to go in if your girlfriend didnt? wtf is that shit. get your balls back.

GOD, you guys are being so rude to this poor guy whos just trying to pass along a good thing. Whats wrong with you all? :cry:

Guest pokerbugg
you didnt want to go in if your girlfriend didnt? wtf is that shit. get your balls back.

:lol2: thats awful....mean!

BlondeGirl....couldn't agree with you more...why are people so mean? This guys just trying to put the workd out to try to HELP others....geeez...

Sir, u obviously have no respect for girls :naughty::snooty: