Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelost

Exfoilating?

ive been using the Glymed SA exflolating washevery night plust a SA astringent and Bp...but it seems to be itrriating...so ive started using it every other day....

Your guys thoughts?

SA is quite irritating when you use it too much. I'd cut to back to either BP or SA. Both seem to be too much for alot of people.

SA is quite irritating when you use it too much. I'd cut to back to either BP or SA. Both seem to be too much for alot of people.

My derms says i have moderate to sever Acne...but sine i use the SA exfoliant every other day i should be fine?

and how often is it good to exfoliate? is everyday good?

Does your skin truly need to be exfoliated every night? In most cases it's an irritant for people who are acne prone and shouldn't be done every night.

THANK YOU....ive been wondering that...so if i do itd be every other night it should be fine?

Does your skin truly need to be exfoliated every night? In most cases it's an irritant for people who are acne prone and shouldn't be done every night.

THANK YOU....ive been wondering that...so if i do itd be every other night it should be fine?

Haha honestly you can do it 2x a week and that's plenty! :) Let the other things do their work too! :)

Haha honestly you can do it 2x a week and that's plenty! :) Let the other things do their work too! :)

mkay...would you look at this thread and help me since your full of helpfullness

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/needed-t275182.html