Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi - I know this should probably be in make-up advice, but that's all about american brands, and I need some advice for the uk :smile:

Does anyone know any good brands of foundation that are oil-free? I think Maybelline Everfresh make-up is, but is that any good? Thanks x

I've tried the Maybelline fresh matte and didn't like it at all. I found it got greasy after a while and had a tendency to change colour - not good at all!

I've actually had really good results with Boots No. 17 foundations (and they're nice and cheap too) . I use the shine control one (they may have changed the name now, just read the descriptions to find out which one is for controling shine.) The advanced wear one is good too.

There aren't that many colour choices but I find that 'nicely natural' suits my skin tone perfectly. Good luck smile.gif

forgot to say - I use Rimmel clear complexion shine control powder over the No.17 foundation. I really like it. Only thing is it doesn't come in a nice compact with a mirror if you want to take it around with you.