Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently in a summerhouse, and the Internet connection isn't good, but I just noticed that I soon have used the last of my current cleanser. When I come home from this vacation, I have 2 days at home, and then I'm going to Sweden with my new class. And I'm pretty sure my cleanser won't last that long. I have to buy a new one in one of these two days. But I need some advice. Since I'm using Epiduo, I can choose whatever I want for cleanser, just as long it removed makeup and stuff from my face, lol. But I really want a natural one, like Aloe Vera or Tea Tree Oil. Do any of you have any suggestions or recommentations? Thanks! :D

I'll probably not answer the next 5 days, but I'll try!

spectrojel or cetaphil has the best cleansers...i personally prefer spectrojel though because its really soothing

They have the body shop in Sweden and Lush in some cities. I don't know where you're going but there are options to get some good cleansers where you're going(not cetaphil though, the cataphil bar should be an easy thing to travel with though)