Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clodbluffers

The True Hormonal Cause Of Acne And Why Others Don't Get It At All

I have found the possible answer to our acne and even a cure. Soon, many of you will have flawless skin in no time. Whether its facial, body, illnesses, fine lines and wrinkles, every illness is attached to one vital organ in our body. A bit further down I will reveal the secret that most ebooks may or may NOT contain and the truth that MOST doctors will not reveal to anyone. Maybe the president? lol but he has flawless skin and you will know why in a matter of minutes.

Right now as I'm typing this, I can feel the excitement bursting through me. I can't believe after 600+ hours of countless research on the net, the acne and our modern, daily skin problems has finally been solved.

As you know it, your body is pileing up with harmful toxins that must be release through either, our bung hole (colon), ears, nose, mouth and our skin. Those toxins were meant to be destroyed by the LIVER and if abused or not strong enough to eliminate those toxins, then the toxins will say "hey the liver is on a red light, lets break some cells!" The toxins then get carried into the blood and onto our white/blood cells and cause havoc and imbalances our hormones!!!!!!!. The blood cells need to throw out these toxins somewhere like most commonly, our skin. Toxins and a weak liver are the MAIN CAUSE OF ACNE! If the liver is not strong enough to eliminate wastes and bad hormones, there's bound to be problems.

Under construction.

since acne isnt caused by a plug but is a leakhole. Since i checked the puss are not toxins but white blood cells sebum and bacteria build up.

Most people realize that a healthy liver is clutch in healing acne which is why some recommend liver flushes..... I'll wait til the whole writeup/theory comes out tho...

Also balancing your hormones and liver cleansing at the same time, acne sufferers see improvements in less than a week. Don't eat stuff that contains hormones like meat and dairy and eat holistically. If you eat one meat product make sure its organic or natural and has no hormones on its package. Eat foods that strengthen the liver to eliminate toxins faster.

Also balancing your hormones and liver cleansing at the same time, acne sufferers see improvements in less than a week. Don't eat stuff that contains hormones like meat and dairy and eat holistically. If you eat one meat product make sure its organic or natural and has no hormones on its package. Eat foods that strengthen the liver to eliminate toxins faster.

This is basic info.... how long until this huge writeup that took over 600 hours of research cause I can find about 80 threads identical to this unless you have some magic protocol.

This is basic info.... how long until this huge writeup that took over 600 hours of research cause I can find about 80 threads identical to this unless you have some magic protocol.

You better no try to sell me somthings...just kidding....but thats why drinking lemon works...cleans the liver..

A bunghole is a hole cored into a liquid filled barrel. Unless your name is Beavis or Butt Head.

lol

I friggen lol'd. Tomorrow, I start balancing my lifestyle and strengthening my organs and get the inner glow that none of my family has. My chest and stomach is beggining to glow and reflect light.

disappointing thread to say the least... all hype, no substance

Title and writing style are typical of threads in which, when the OP finally gets to the point, they are selling something.

Besides, there's been dozens of threads either insisting that we are all suffering from weak livers and this is the one true cure, or more sensibly (and correctly), stress that the liver is an important factor, but one of many, and the same healthy nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory and blood sugar stabilizing diet habits that help most of the other factors, also improve liver function

Anyone care to share some foods that strengthen the liver?

Sulfur containing veggies hence the lengthy Green smoothie thread. Plus the avoidance of foods that over tax the liver, i.e. the massive amounts of sugars and refined carbs people eat. For more info on good things for the liver: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...t&p=2574124

Edited by alternativista