Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today, in the car as I was driving in the car I seen a guy walking down the side of the road I could clearly tell he was homeless, anyways he had a sign sticking out of his back pack that I couldnt make out, so I slipped on my glasses and it read "Love Life" and I thought to myself this guy was crazy, but then I realized us acne sufferers Hate Life(most do), and if this guy can be homeless and love life, then how come we cant? I'd pick acne over being homeless anyday.... talk about rambling o well im bored.

I agree with 24hour. My sister used to work for this group helping homelss people and a lot of them choose that life, but a lot were forced into it.

She met a guy who had a son who owned a hotel and he would always ask if he wanted to move in, but he refused. Also for some reason a lot of the homeless are ex-army.

I haven't met many homeless people who have chosen that life. Only teenage runaways, really. Most homeless people are that way because they have drug or alcohol problems.

I like that guys attitude to life.

I agree with 24hour. My sister used to work for this group helping homelss people and a lot of them choose that life, but a lot were forced into it.

She met a guy who had a son who owned a hotel and he would always ask if he wanted to move in, but he refused. Also for some reason a lot of the homeless are ex-army.

A lot of vets are disabled or have mental illness due to war time. Pity our government doesn't take better care of them. And you should see the Vet hospitals and Nursing homes--disgusting.

Yeah, more veterans have died after the war than soldiers during the war.

Its sad because it was such a pointless war.

Yeah its sad, more vietnam and falklands vets have died because of post war suicide than soldiers who were actually killed during those wars. post traumatic stress plays a big part in this. Some of the lads in the army can kill without any feeling and not give it a second thought which is good.

Soldiers are trained to kill, but they arent trained to deal with life after that, how to deal with their conscience. the government treats ex servicemen like shit.

Life is perception.

I sometimes think I have it super bad. pock marks and readness make me sad.

But when I walk around, I see a lot of "ugly" people. Without acne scarring. They're just ugly to me, and it's not they they are "ugly", but the ugliness is on me. It's all stemming from me, these feelings/thoughts.

All in all, I don't know who I'm trying to compete with. I don't really believe I'd get a cute girl in the USA anyways. Might have to go to another country, where people think I am the shitz