Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rob1875

started the regime again

ive been quite clear for some time snce i stopped using the regime(wich cleared me up quite good in the first place) and stated using GA face wash and moiusteriser, but ive strated the regime again the last few days and i fogot how much hassle it is and fogot how it wrecks my clothes and the time it takes to put on, think im gunna stop again i cant be arsed to take that ammount of time! to those just starting it or have been on for a while keep at it,it really does work if youhave the patients that is

It really isn't that time-consuming. Especially in the morning. You can always eat breakfast, make lunch for the day, read the news, etc. in those periods of time where you have to wait for face or bp to dry.

It really isn't that time-consuming. Especially in the morning. You can always eat breakfast, make lunch for the day, read the news, etc. in those periods of time where you have to wait for face or bp to dry.

haha i doubt he has time to do all that, hence why he is making this thread. i know i don't have enough time in the morning to do all that, i'd have to wake up at like 6:00, and that's just not happening :)

I spend about an hour and a half "doing my face" everyday (45 mins. in morning, 45 mins. at night--though I shower twice a day and those times are included in my shower time). I've been doing it for 4+ years and though there are times I can't stand the extra time it takes me to do my face, the clear skin is worth it.

In my opinion, I believe the more time you care for something, the more effort you put into something, the more the results will show. There are those lucky people who can roll out of bed, throw clothes on, run a comb through their hair and be on with their day and have gorgeous skin. But for people who have stubborn or aggressive acne, time and care has to be put into your face. It's like with anything else; if you show something you care for it, it'll reward you by caring back.

Ha well i don't mean those things exactly. I just mean normal chores in the morning. I know he has some and can get them to fit well with the regimen. He did it before. He can do it again. Just imagine how much time girls spend getting ready in the morning even if they don't have to worry about acne. Us guys still got it easier.