Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOW a lot of shit happened to me while I was on vacation. My face got sunburned to fuck and now is peeling and shit. I had to put aloe vera on my face because it was tooooooooooooooooo dry and fucking burned, and I really hope that doesn't break me out. Man accutane does make you get drunk super fast. I fucking got drunk after like 6 beers, but none the less I still felt good. I can truthfully say this week I let a lot slide and enjoyed my life for the first time in a long time. I just want these good times and feelings to continue...

Glad to hear it man.

Also, if you get drunk quicker, you save a bit of money that way, so it's not all bad. smile.gif

Man I went to the clubs 5 out of the 7 nights and every night I had an open bar so I could just get so fucking completely trashed. The last night though I got way way too trashed and puked all over myself on the bus ride back to my hotel. I think I would still be in Mexico if it wasn't for my sister.

ETD, how was it for you, in terms of 'forgetting' or putting aside acne for your vacation? Did it bother you at all throughout, or did you manage to ignore it completely?

I only ask because you were quite anxious about getting clear(er) and even going at all - plus I'm meant to be going away soon and am freaking out a bit because of my face - how did it go?

Glad to hear you had fun! Better days are ahead Vince, and it starts now.. Your last pic looks like you're pretty clear by the way.. Bit burnt, but that should go away in about a week

Cynic man I was so depressed even when I got to the hotel. Then I guess I had a couple drinks and I forgot about it. I do no one thing though is that chlorine really helps your skin. I don't know man I guess I did think about it quite a lot, but not nearly to the extent that I do when I am at home. Heck I went out to clubs 5 out of the 7 nights I was there. I guess anytime there is a lot of girls around you are going to feel good even if you can't get some of them. I do know that how I felt while I was spectacular, and I would love to feel liek that all the time.

Glad to hear you had a great time man, keep it up. I'm a firm believer that such a thing as simply enjoying yourself can have a profound benefical effect on your skin.

That, and the wonderous elixir alchohol... :lol:

Yeah, but now that I am home again I seem to be going into my depressed shell which isn't a good thing. On the positive note I am going to college in 2 weeks and maybe if I look decent enough I can start my whole life over again with new people. I hope they don't judge me just by the way my skin looks though. I hope it looks good. B)