Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamran

DKR REGIMEN USERS

ive been on dkr for 80 days now and its done wonders for my skin. im using a full fingers lenghth.

i am now clear nd have no active acne. however i am noticing something different. its like bp is now irritating my red marks.

i only have a few on my left cheek. last night i did my regimen as usual and when i woke up my red marks were inflamed (theyre not becoming pimples but they seem irritated nd if i dont apply the bp on these red marks they seem to sty fine nd even fade. near these few red mrks i have like 2 or 3 clogged pores also nd the bp is just irritating these parts)

why? im not doing anything different. my right cheek is fine with the bp even when i put it on my red marks!

its just the left side? what shall i do im also scared to break out now. but my left cheek looks like a red mess.

i have some emu oil at hand and i might use it as a spot treatment on my red marks so that it goes down.

i feel ugly im going out with my girlfriend on monday and i dont want to feel like this.

any suggestions? what could be happening.

(note its just red,raised skin tht seems irritated and goes down, well dries up when i dont use bp in tht area)

did it just happen last night? if it was only a one night thing i'd say it could have just been a fluke, maybe how you slept, something like that.

ive been on dkr for 80 days now and its done wonders for my skin. im using a full fingers lenghth.

i am now clear nd have no active acne. however i am noticing something different. its like bp is now irritating my red marks.

i only have a few on my left cheek. last night i did my regimen as usual and when i woke up my red marks were inflamed (theyre not becoming pimples but they seem irritated nd if i dont apply the bp on these red marks they seem to sty fine nd even fade. near these few red mrks i have like 2 or 3 clogged pores also nd the bp is just irritating these parts)

why? im not doing anything different. my right cheek is fine with the bp even when i put it on my red marks!

its just the left side? what shall i do im also scared to break out now. but my left cheek looks like a red mess.

i have some emu oil at hand and i might use it as a spot treatment on my red marks so that it goes down.

i feel ugly im going out with my girlfriend on monday and i dont want to feel like this.

any suggestions? what could be happening.

(note its just red,raised skin tht seems irritated and goes down, well dries up when i dont use bp in tht area)

Hi =), I just started using the regimen about 3 days ago so I'm no expert yet lol. But I'm just wondering if you have been using a sunscreen during the day? Because my sister had the same problem with her red marks looking kind of irritated when she used bp with no sunscreen.

yep im using sunscreen and i dont even hardly go out. and no its not a fluke its happening to my right heek now aswell. just over my red mrks not in other places.

im i becoming immune to bp!!???????

o gosh i hope not its the only thing that works for me :(

maybe try avoiding those red marks for just a couple days? just don't put BP over that area tonight and maybe tomorrow and see if the redness is less irritated. that way you can find out if its the BP doing that or something else.

thats what i did. i didnt apply bp on the red marks and put emu oil on the red marks and they are healing and fading. ive put bp on the other areas of my fce. so im sure its the bp thats irritating my red marks i wouldnt mind if they go darker but they become like flesh like you kow the irritated type. im not becoming immune to the bp am i?

Q: Will my skin become resistant to the beneficial effect of BP?

A: Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes), the bacteria in acne lesions, cannot survive in the presence of oxygen. BP creates oxygen. Therefore, it is physically impossible for this bacteria to develop a resistance. If the Regimen works at first, it should always work.

there's your answer :)

oh thanks! i feel better now :)

i think ill stop using it on my red marks and when they heal starrt using it in them places agen

Red marks take up to 6 months to completely go. Bp can make you appear to be a little red than normal but the moisteriser should take some of that down. It will pass.

yea my red marks make me feel like a monster. i will give them time to go away. i dont mind the other marks on my face but theres just one that is realy really big :( im going to carry on wi bp and moisturising and give my skin its time.

on a positive note i havnt had any pimples for while now (hope i dont jinx it)