Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KiroMpower

Thermal water

Hello, I am on the regimen for some time now and it is working great. My question is: I bought VICHI norma derm moisturizer and they gave ma a free gift VICHI thermal water. When should I use the water before cleansing or after or after BP or sometime else ?

10x in advance :)

I would prob say after cleansing if you're gonna use it. If you use it after BP then the BP could come off - I'm pretty sure it's not water-resistant.

Are you really sure you wanna use these new products if the regimen has been working so great? My own experience with the Vichy NormaDerm Moisturiser is that its very drying and it could be too much for over the BP. I have combination skin so in the areas where my skin is dry when I used it my skin sort of flaked and balled if you know what I mean. And I wasn't even using BP with it! It's up to you but why fix something that's not broken?

I'd say don't add in anything you don't need otherwise you risk introducing a variable that could hinder your progress.

If it's not broke don't fix it.