Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saraph

Dan, Thank You

You have been added to my list of people to admire and respect for life. Since I was 14 I've had an acne problem, but ever since I've been on the regimen and ordered your product, I've been clear. I'm not going to tell everyone that I use all sort's of other products, honestly just some crappy moisturizing liquid soap and I shave everyday. It's summer, I sweat and produce oil more in the summer and I'm still not getting any acne. I would say before I found BP I was moderate to heavy in the acne department, but of course now I'm clear. Dan, if only I could hug you, and squeeze you, and take you and your wife out for a cup of coffee and express my eternal gratitude to you.

I've been on the regimen for 2 months now, and I honestly can say I don't even follow it perfectly. I wait 40 min to 2 hours to put BP on if I have a day off. I use cheap soap, but I never scratch my face. As a matter of fact I never touch my face. I'm always very gentle with it in the shower (where I do everything from shave to brushing my teeth). I'm telling everyone what works for me, it took me a while to really get used to BP, but now that I am, it's like a part of my skin now. Self confidence has been restored, along with a life of not worrying anymore about what I look like.

Dan, I bow to you.

On a less serious note, I think I'll go eat some waffles now. They are yummy. tongue.gif

My situation is almost the same as yours. I've been struggling with moderate acne since I was 15 and now I'm 18. I've started the regimen by buying a Cetaphil soap and the BP Gel 3 weeks ago. Right now, my face is almost clear ! I can't believe it, I've been waking up each morning since 3 years with a new little whitehead and after only one week, no more whiteheads were coming out of my skin. Now the redness is going away and I'm about to start school with no more acne... Never in my wildest dreams that I would imagine that my acne would be gone in August...

Thank you so much Dan, you rule !! cool.gif

Yes Dan, thanks a WHOLE bunch 'cause Ive been waitin for something that really does work. biggrin.gif I say 3 more weeks and ill be totally clear

Yes thank you biggrin.gif Im also totally clear now, besides the annoying red marks <_< , but they're ever so slowly fading and within 3 or 4 months should be completely gone biggrin.gif