Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elitelauders

Lump left behind from a cyst

So, I had a pretty serious cyst at the front of my nose back when I was in my teens and not knowing better I popped it. Ever since then there has been a lump in place of that cyst. The cyst was regular skin toned, not red, not painful, but still very noticable. From lurking the forums I read that it is probably scar tissue. Recently, it became inflamed again. I'm not sure if it's the same cyst or if it's underneath or something, but if someone could tell me how, if it's possible, to get rid of scar tissue left over from a cyst it would provide me great comfort.

-Thanks. :(

Ahhh i have a few of these on my cheek after a VERY deep pustule is healed its basically just the skin coming back down again after its been swolen for a while a few months it'l go back to normal, they tend to stay for abit though dont worry :)

Yep I had a few and even asked some questions about it. I'm not sure if I asked here, though I might've, but I do remember asking on Yahoo Answers. You can't see them, but you can feel it if you kind of 'push down' on your skin, right?

I remember feeling most concerned about them back in October 2009ish, when I was clear and those were the only things bothering me. But they're gone now thankfully. So they'll disappear overtime, don't worry :)