Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, I should be getting my accutane tomorrow and I am really exicted. I've tried just about everything on the market for acne.

muh vitals

height: 5'4"

Weight: shhhh haha ok about 125lb

dosage: 40mg

Doctor told me that I should be on it for 5-6 months. I'll try to keep this updated regularly.

Hey xXxGabrielaxXx! I'll be taking my first capsule of accutane tomorrow if my blood test results are ok. Have you bought everything that you need for your course? Good luck and keep updating! :)

yeah I have some moisturizer the derm gave me(can't remember now but ill put it in later)

everything is going good so far, noticed a bit of dryness but no new breakouts

thanks!

notice a bit of chapped lips today, but skin not that dry because im moustirizing erreday haha

also, not pregnant! haha The packaging is a bit excessive. Excuse me Clavaris, I'm saving myself for marriage :hand:

noticing a bit of chap lips and small zits but i think they wouldve come with or without clavaris haha. Went to the gym the other day and am a bit more sore. Is this normal? Nothing a long stay in the tub can't fix! haha

Gabs<3

everything all good so far, forgot my chapstick earlier today and we had a "situation" lol :P but it's all good now.

You guys weren't joking about the chapped lips ;O

Gabs <3

GOOD LUCK!!! Same age as you and im barely on my third day!!!!! keep posting!!! i want to see how amazing its going to work out for you!! :)