Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tin

So I can love myself again.

Well. I'm going throught a hard time those days and I found out why I couldn't make it work with my past girlfreind, It's because I alway thought about the way I look, and untell I can love myself again I will not be dating anymore, cuz too me, it is not fair for the other person. If I can't love myself then I can't love anyone eles. Am I beening selfish? I say no cuz, it's not fair for people to care for you when you don't even care about yourself. So I'm now trying to get info on Dr. Y and saving up for the teatment.

So can anyone give me info on Dr. Y or any other Doctor that is good as him. If their is one.

Just has to get this off my chest, Now I feel a little better.

I think you're very right. I'm going through a similar thing myself right now. Breaking up with somebody you care about is hard no matter how you look at it. It will get better, though. Hey paisano?

That is so experiential (Tin's). You hit me well too. I could have not said any better. I should love myself first.

Are you really sure with dermabrasion? Are there any other options?

That's for I have been saying to myself.....except it's been for 2 years and STILL can't seem to love myself again. I am beginning to worry if i can ever find that love for myself again. That's the scary thought that worries me.

Sometimes i think i will be alone forever.

I have heard of a Doctor on the West Coast but his name is eluding me now :doh: I'm hoping someone reading this will remember and post it for you. Dr. Harmon was trained under Dr. Y and is his nephew. He is in Alabama. Where are you located?

You won't be alone forever. Realizing you feel this way is the biggest hurdle in having a healthy relationship. Most times people don't know why they sabotage their relationships.

Good luck to you!

You need to ask yourself the reasons why you don't love yourself. If its the way you look, then you need to revaluate your priorities. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You need to start listing everything that you like about yourself. There is always someone that is worse off then you.

I used to complain that my shoes were too old until i met a person that didn't have shoes. (The person with no shoes) I used to complain about my feet getting so tired all the time until i met someone that didn't have any legs.

Yeah, that's a good point. My grandpa, whose parents were immigrants from eastern europe, didn't have shoes when he was growing up during the depression, and that didn't stop him from living his life and having lots of children and grandchildren and a good life. We all need to laugh a little. wink.gif

It has been said that you can't love anyone until you love yourself. If you have love for yourself, then you will feel good about yourself. If you feel good about yourself you will tend to attract positive people. People like to be with people who are comfortable and happy with themselves. If you love yourself you will feel deserving of the affection of others.

On the other hand, when you're going through a separation from somebody you love, it can be very hard and that should be acknowleged. Just hang in there, Tin. Time heals all.

I know people had it bad but I had it bad seen I was 13 I was living at my mom house and my friend house on and off and on my own seen I was 13 and I bearly even live at home. I had a fuck up child hood and on top of that I have scar from knive and fight now I just want have skin I can live with, it don't have to be perfect but good so I can live and be happy with myself so many thing gone wrong in my live my mon and my dad never were their for me and I had to make it on my own I just want something that can help me fade away the pain for a change..

IT would be nice if anyone could give me a number and email of Dr.Y

Thank you!

thanks tacey and oursfan, I feel so much better now. I wish I thought of that a long time ago and my life would have been great. Just love my self and remember somebody has it worse.

check out the threads on Dr.Y there is a number around there and adress, i am writing a letter right now and i am going to start working hardnext week to see if i can get the money for december.

I feel the same way you do, even tough i am still seeing a girl, she loves me no matter what she's always said, i've told her how bad i feel about my face and all, and she doesn't care how i look, she is gorgeous i must say, too beauiful for me if you asked me, yet she sees me for who i am.